Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly, if the children are sent home, parents don’t have to isolate!
I don’t know of many that haven’t though x
I know but the children didn’t isolate either- i wondered if the reason the kids had to go on the birthday sushi extravaganza was because no nursery!

Reactions: 1
I know but the children didn’t isolate either- i wondered if the reason the kids had to go on the birthday sushi extravaganza was because no nursery!
Oh of course! Sorry, following now. Oh my god I hope not. Although I doubt it would catch up with her if she did? It’s so bad if that’s the case.

I’d like to think she wouldn’t risk it but I was expecting an explanation for why the girls were home and it never came 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just presumed their babysitter fell through, but now you've got me wondering. What days do the girls normally go to nursery? 🤔

That sofa in the tacky bar room looks tit. Money definitely can’t buy class and it looks really cramped now. Is that their living room?!

Reactions: 4
That sofa in the tacky bar room looks tit. Money definitely can’t buy class and it looks really cramped now. Is that their living room?!
Completely different colour scheme stands out like a sore thumb! No it just seems to be the room she’s most proud of showing off at the moment

Reactions: 3
I don't think they do have another separate living room. I think they've got the big open plan kitchen, dining, living area, and then that room with the bar in it. So technically that is their living room.

Reactions: 2
Can someone put me out of my misery and let me know where the gifted is on the page haha?

Can someone put me out of my misery and let me know where the gifted is on the page haha?
It's to the right of the heart, by the grout. She's hidden it extremely well and changed the font colour. Very sneaky. I wonder if there are rules about it being clearer or if that's allowed?

Reactions: 2
It's to the right of the heart, by the grout. She's hidden it extremely well and changed the font colour. Very sneaky. I wonder if there are rules about it being clearer or if that's allowed?
Thank you! Very sneaky indeed of her, it's teeny tiny lettering isn't it.

It’s meant to be really clear on first glance! It’s so bad & it’s really bad of the company to let her!

Reactions: 3
That room is tiny, I always thought it was bigger from her pictures what a waste with a tacky bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.