Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s going to regret the amount of fillers and Botox etc she’s had on her face/lips I think it’s ageing her. I’d love to see a picture of her before all the work

Reactions: 6
Affiliate links anyone can set up and the brand doesn't know you do it. So I could set up a link to a coffee machine and post it here and then if anyone clicks I get paid.

There's a website where you can set it up for anything

Was surprised she didn't get s free machine!

Reactions: 2
Affiliate links anyone can set up and the brand doesn't know you do it. So I could set up a link to a coffee machine and post it here and then if anyone clicks I get paid.

There's a website where you can set it up for anything

Was surprised she didn't get s free machine!
So yeah she’s pretty much bought it for herself but hoping to pay it off using ads… I literally hate the influencer culture- paid for getting other people to spend money 🤣

• Angry
The fact she has three toddlers running round in tops that cost £110 each while playing with sand and eating mr whippys is obscene

• Wow
The fact she has three toddlers running round in tops that cost £110 each while playing with sand and eating mr whippys is obscene
And the fact the tops don’t remotely fit them and look stupid but of course she’s got to have them in ✨Gucci✨

Reactions: 7
Whats with all that organisation stuff. Surely when you have a large kitchen you should have space for everything?

The company supplying all the glass tubs / jars are SSTN. Sustain without the uai apparently. Unless you shop in zero waste stores (which I doubt Chloe does or anyone whos buy those stupid things) then whats the point of buying weetabix at the supermarket and decanting it into jars and tubs?

Also paying someone to come and place all that stuff in your cupboards?!? That woman is laughing all the way to the bank 😂🤡

Reactions: 4
Very ironic her story about only posting what she wants us to know… yes but we do know exactly where you live and that you have left for the week and left a house full of gifted tat behind! So not quite as secretive as you think 🙄

• Heart
Very ironic her story about only posting what she wants us to know… yes but we do know exactly where you live and that you have left for the week and left a house full of gifted tat behind! So not quite as secretive as you think 🙄
She copied that from fellow Insta hun Naomiella 21- if you think chloes annoying… check her out she’s got a lively thread on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.