Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but no, if you want to sell your gucci changing bag by all means do so via Depop / eBay whatever, but a giveaway of a secondhand bag just no
‘I will grace you peasants with the chance to win my years old changing bag’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how many crappy changing tables it’s been on ? 🤢

Also why is she buying light fittings from Ali express? I can’t imagine they’ve passed at safety checks so dangerous 😳

Reactions: 4
She’s so unbelievably up herself it’s nauseating! She has a face like a bird born too early, she’s really not special. She’s a classic case of believing her own hype.

Can you imagine how many crappy changing tables it’s been on ? 🤢

Also why is she buying light fittings from Ali express? I can’t imagine they’ve passed at safety checks so dangerous 😳
I thought that… surely you can buy safer & better than Ali Express?!

Reactions: 3
Buying any kind of electric appliance or fixture from Ali Express is just insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she does a raffle she needs some sort of Instagram gambling license i think (Sophie shohet mentioned it when she did s raffle a while back)

Reactions: 1
She actually believes she ‘manifested’ having twins. Maybe she could ‘manifest’ the idea of being a better parent next?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We get it, your kids like sushi 🥱

Would she be banging on about it if they were partial to Findus Crispy Pancakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her absolutely devastated to have to look after her own children because whoever volunteered to have them clearly changed their mind🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her absolutely devastated to have to look after her own children because whoever volunteered to have them clearly changed their mind🤦🏼‍♀️
You could see in her face how pissed off she was at having to take the girls!

The sushi stories cracked me up 🤣 Was the message that they have superior parenting skills because their kids eat sushi, or was it that their kids are considerably more sophisticated than yauu?

• Haha
Oh my god I just laughed at the stories.
Good for her that her kids eat sushi but sushi is a very particular taste, you either love it or hate it. It doesn’t make you extra special and more fancy for liking it as you can still get sushi for £1 in Aldi 😂
I’d rather my kids are all fruit and veg 😂

Reactions: 2
She might feed them sushi but she clearly can’t fasten them into their car seats properly 😡

Reactions: 9
The people sat on the tables next to them, must have been looking over and thinking ‘put your phone down’ 😖 surely? The selfies, the 100 stories, the 100 photos. Is there any need to do that, at a meal out. But All for the gram obvs

Reactions: 7
Part of me wonders if the reason the girls are home this week is because the nursery had a covid case or something, but she won’t mention that or she’d have to stay at home whilst they isolated… far too ‘busy’ to do that.

Reactions: 2
Part of me wonders if the reason the girls are home this week is because the nursery had a covid case or something, but she won’t mention that or she’d have to stay at home whilst they isolated… far too ‘busy’ to do that.
Weirdly, if the children are sent home, parents don’t have to isolate!
I don’t know of many that haven’t though x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.