Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why because she’s obviously a pretty girl but she also reminds me of a young Gail Platt 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They seem to live a millionaire’s lifestyle in a small semi detached house....

Reactions: 2
I don’t see the benefit she’s supposed to be getting by using this Lumi spa I think her face always looks dirty 😩

Reactions: 1
I don’t see the benefit she’s supposed to be getting by using this Lumi spa I think her face always looks dirty 😩
It costs a huge amount of money too. I can’t imagine many of her followers having £200 spare to buy one

Reactions: 3
I'm so easy to influence I keep thinking if I should get one or not - she s working her MLM on me haha. They are such a rip off though, John Lewis have similar ones for a tenner...

Slzzy - it's the fake tan coming off I think 🙈 but fake tan on your face doesn't count as no make up....

It costs a huge amount of money too. I can’t imagine many of her followers having £200 spare to buy one
There must be some decent sales coming through if she and all of her mates are demonstrating themselves using it every single flipping day.

So glad I found this thread. Can’t stand this bulldog.
She’s very jowly needs to correct the filler she has had done.
the meals she serves her kids are borderline crappy school meals.
I wish she’d spend less time copying other influencers and actually focus on herself and kids. Can’t believe shes Dragging her kids along for some free clobber around the shops in the middle of a pandemic.

• Haha
I don’t think the kids seem to have much personality but I guess they’re constantly being stuck in front of a screen so she she can look at herself in the mirror and film a million videos using the face dildo.

People that have money don’t need to flaunt designer brands every chance they get

She was showing loads of gifted items off today on her stories. Their house must be fit to bursting with hair bows, loungewear and personalised items!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.