Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Price is all relative depending on where you live .... £500k in Surrey = very small house but in other parts of the country would buy a 5-bed detached.
my thoughts exactly, I think she will struggle once the girls are older. She must be making some money from those undisclosed ads.

Price is all relative depending on where you live .... £500k in Surrey = very small house but in other parts of the country would buy a 5-bed detached.
My dad and his wife live in Surrey in a small house which is effectively a terraced house, and it is worth in excess of 1M! I live in Cambridgeshire and our house is probably three times the size of theirs but way less than half the price of theirs.

Reactions: 2
They live in Hertfordshire So medium priced area imo.

In live in centralish London so to me 500k is cheap and would buy a 2 bed flat 😫😫😫😫😫

I do wonder what she does with all the tit she gets sent. The other day it was a big wooden letter of each child's name... what would you want with that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
St A Is an expensive area. I live local to her, yet there’s a definite premium for a St Albans postcode. And they did it before kids.
I’m sure that her husbands family are really well off.

Reactions: 1
I live in Surrey and £500k in my town would (Just about) get you a 3-bed semi .

Does the OP know her personally to be looking Her exact house up on Right Move?

She lives in Hatfield.. and the house was £405k 6 years ago. I dont know her personally but it was very easy to find it out🙈
Shes said before about buying the house in 2014 and then getting married 2 years later and how the house was way too big for them then. If you look at photos she takes outside her house aswell (front door, front garden, garage) you can work it out. They did have to do the kitchen etc up aswell, she posted this on her instagram back in 2017 i think it was!

Also just to add - I know hertfordshire well which is probably why it was easy to work out?!

Last edited:
She lives in Hatfield.. and the house was £405k 6 years ago. I dont know her personally but it was very easy to find it out🙈
Shes said before about buying the house in 2014 and then getting married 2 years later and how the house was way too big for them then. If you look at photos she takes outside her house aswell (front door, front garden, garage) you can work it out. They did have to do the kitchen etc up aswell, she posted this on her instagram back in 2017 i think it was!

Also just to add - I know hertfordshire well which is probably why it was easy to work out?!
I don’t know whether to be impressed or concerned about your detective skills tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They must have a fair bit of money to be able to afford a 4K house in their early 20s. Then pay for a wedding and new kitchen.

All the places you could live with £405k and they chose Hatfield... rather them than me 🤣

• Haha

You are the Meghan King Edmonds we all need in our lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All the places you could live with £405k and they chose Hatfield... rather them than me 🤣
i agree Hatfield is quite unlovely but I guess if that’s where all friend’s and family are it feels like home. She will need lots of support with all those little ladies!

That selfie she put on her stories yesterday and now on her grid I thought she put it on stories by accident yesterday and meant to do a video instead as she looks really shocked and mid sentence 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
St A Is an expensive area. I live local to her, yet there’s a definite premium for a St Albans postcode. And they did it before kids.
I’m sure that her husbands family are really well off.
I’d guess that both she and her husband have wealthy parents.

i agree Hatfield is quite unlovely but I guess if that’s where all friend’s and family are it feels like home. She will need lots of support with all those little ladies!
I think she has said only one sister is nearby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.