Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who is looking after her kids when family still aren’t allowed to?
My daughter slept out last night and my sister has been looking after her for weeks. I have to work and in my mind that’s far safer than a childminder.

Reactions: 1
You’re allowed to have another house stay over now so they’re probably with a family member
Yes but that is still supposed to be social distanced!

My daughter slept out last night and my sister has been looking after her for weeks. I have to work and in my mind that’s far safer than a childminder.
Bending the rules because you have to work is slightly different to bending them so you can spend the night in a hotel

Reactions: 2
Bending the rules because you have to work is slightly different to bending them so you can spend the night in a hotel
They're all bloody at it, and they don't seem to be in the least bit bothered about broadcasting it to the world. Joe 'saviour of the universe' Wicks has been the worst, and is quite happy for everyone to see it considering he's supposed to be saving the world. People are having massive parties and putting it all over social media. I can't even get excited about it any more since they all seem to be doing it! I've had my parents looking after my son for the last 3 weeks while I work, and I was feeling guilty about that, I certainly wouldn't have posted it to Instagram, but influencers don't seem to give a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They're all bloody at it, and they don't seem to be in the least bit bothered about broadcasting it to the world. Joe 'saviour of the universe' Wicks has been the worst, and is quite happy for everyone to see it considering he's supposed to be saving the world. People are having massive parties and putting it all over social media. I can't even get excited about it any more since they all seem to be doing it! I've had my parents looking after my son for the last 3 weeks while I work, and I was feeling guilty about that, I certainly wouldn't have posted it to Instagram, but influencers don't seem to give a tit!
My point exactly! Thought I was going crazy as everyone seems to think it’s okay. The blatant rule breaking and not giving a tit about it just baffles me completely

Reactions: 2
Her parents must be quite young (think she mentioned a great nan last week) so not really st risk. There was some much worse rule breaking on my Instagram ("mummies" going put and about whilst husband actually had CV!)

She looks like she’s had her lips done again! Not sure how though as beauty clinics can’t open yet.

She looks like she’s had her lips done again! Not sure how though as beauty clinics can’t open yet.
I don’t understand how but they can open...! Something to do with if they’re medically trained over beauty trained. I might be wrong but I know a company that has double checked with the department of health and it’s been confirmed that they can open!

• Wow
I don’t understand how but they can open...! Something to do with if they’re medically trained over beauty trained. I might be wrong but I know a company that has double checked with the department of health and it’s been confirmed that they can open!
If they have a medical degree they can. That's how esho clinic has opened x

Lockdown certainly doesn't appear to have affected them financially in any capacity; she got new Gucci sandals the other day amongst other things, and lip fillers are pricey.

In her stories she said her "job" was Instagram. How much would she earn? I know some people can be mega successfull but always thought medium sized accounts must get A couple of hundred a month?

(No hate I'm a SAHM just wondered if Insta can really be considered a job)

In her stories she said her "job" was Instagram. How much would she earn? I know some people can be mega successfull but always thought medium sized accounts must get A couple of hundred a month?

(No hate I'm a SAHM just wondered if Insta can really be considered a job)
She’s got 78k followers so I would guess she earns fairly well from the ads she does. She must get loads of free stuff too

Lockdown certainly doesn't appear to have affected them financially in any capacity; she got new Gucci sandals the other day amongst other things, and lip fillers are pricey.
He owns a car garage it must of affected him hugely!

She used to be a dental technician type person. Is she not going to do that anymore ?

All the pink stuff and cleaning goodies were clearly gifted as she posted a “Thankyou” sticker on the story. Funnily enough there was no “gifted” anywhere to be seen!
How does she get away with it?
I wonder how you even report someone for this.. I’m going to look into it 🤷🏻‍♀️

She used to be a dental technician type person. Is she not going to do that anymore ?
With 3 babies you’re having a laugh? Maybe she wants to actually spend time with her children and put them into nursery when they’re 3 or 4? Do you not realise how much childcare would cost

With 3 babies you’re having a laugh? Maybe she wants to actually spend time with her children and put them into nursery when they’re 3 or 4? Do you not realise how much childcare would cost
I think when she went back to work between having the twins and Lottie her mum or sister looked after the twins for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.