Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man what are those chavvy Gucci shoes she’s been gifted today from Base? :ROFLMAO:. They look more boyish that girly but I wouldn’t put them on a boy either.
That’s why she obviously took her kids to that Base event in the shopping centre during a pandemic :eek:

Reactions: 3
Who reckons those Dior trainers are fake as? I’ve seen loads of instagrammers tagging shopaholic or maybe shoeaholic which is an Instagram shop Gemma Louise Miles got her balanciaga triple s from as she tagged them in her post. Makes you think do a lot of these influencers buy replica designer to make out they are well off etc. Instagram is full of Instagram shops for replicas of every shoe and bag etc you can think off. When someone wears a lot of designer I think it can come across as it may be fake as most ones you see who have the real deal maybe only have one designer piece on their outfit like a bag etc, not wearing head to toe designer. Just an observation but I do think a lot buy replicas and tag the actual brand so people assume they are real 🙄🙄

Oh man what are those chavvy Gucci shoes she’s been gifted today from Base? :ROFLMAO:. They look more boyish that girly but I wouldn’t put them on a boy either.
That’s why she obviously took her kids to that Base event in the shopping centre during a pandemic :eek:
Hideous aren’t they! Definitely boys shoes. And £200 a pop on that site!!!!!

One of my friends says “if it’s on your arse, it’s not an asset” self explanatory really, her kids walking around looking like chavvy billboards🤢 also she can’t be that well off if she’s living in a shoe box sized house with all her wax melts 🤣

Reactions: 2
One of my friends says “if it’s on your arse, it’s not an asset” self explanatory really, her kids walking around looking like chavvy billboards🤢 also she can’t be that well off if she’s living in a shoe box sized house with all her wax melts 🤣
doesn’t her husband sell cars? Tough time for the motor trade.

What are those awful pjs! Obviously a Louis Vuitton inspired set but god they are so cheap looking 🤢

doesn’t her husband sell cars? Tough time for the motor trade.
I think a lot of them like to angle photos etc to make their house and rooms look bigger more like a wide lense shot, when in reality it’s a good bit smaller. It like “keeping up with the Jones’s” 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is her house small? Her kitchen and the bit at the back with those big open doors don’t look cheap to me!

Is her house small? Her kitchen and the bit at the back with those big open doors don’t look cheap to me!
I am not sure what you mean when you say cheap, her house looks tiny to me, her kitchen is basically just a few cupboards and an island and then I think the dining table is literally taking up all the room.
obviously patio doors make a room look bigger x

I am not sure what you mean when you say cheap, her house looks tiny to me, her kitchen is basically just a few cupboards and an island and then I think the dining table is literally taking up all the room.
Like if the house was like that when she brought it or whether she had it extended it would be expensive.
No one I know has as an island so to me personally that seems like an aspirational item. I have a galley kitchen. Now that’s a tiny kitchen!!

Like if the house was like that when she brought it or whether she had it extended it would be expensive.
No one I know has as an island so to me personally that seems like an aspirational item. I have a galley kitchen. Now that’s a tiny kitchen!!
I think alot of new builds have islands,to me I think it looks small. She doesn’t really show you all rooms.

I don’t think their house is a shoebox but I do think their house is small in relation to the type of life that she lives; all the designer item, beauty treatments, holidays etc. Usually people who spend at that level have a huge house too.

Judging by rightmove the house is a decent size and quite expensive! (not that i can put her address ok here for obvious reasons)

She’s not in a cheap part of the country so I’d say a house that size isn’t cheap!

Reactions: 1
Price is all relative depending on where you live .... £500k in Surrey = very small house but in other parts of the country would buy a 5-bed detached.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.