Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*whispers* does anyone know where that dress is from? Thought Saturday was the day she saw her gf? As I've said before, I can't watch her stories much as she doesn't use subtitles and I can't listen to her droning on. Have I missed something? (clearly) And why does Aaron only have the kids every other Saturday? Since he seems to be the one who did the main child caring?

Reactions: 7
*whispers* does anyone know where that dress is from? Thought Saturday was the day she saw her gf? As I've said before, I can't watch her stories much as she doesn't use subtitles and I can't listen to her droning on. Have I missed something? (clearly) And why does Aaron only have the kids every other Saturday? Since he seems to be the one who did the main child caring?

I wanted to know where her dress was from too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the mums at the school must dislike her, can just imagine they avoid her like the plague

Reactions: 5
It isn’t even that warm yet especially when we have to sit outside the pubs so I imagine she was freezing.
Don't be daft she drapes a jacket over her shoulders that will keep her warm. Which not being mean looked like it was too small hence the draping.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can drive but never once have I felt the urge to film my other half driving , I’d feel even more so embarrassed if I couldn’t drive 😬😂 #taxi

Reactions: 7
I can drive but never once have I felt the urge to film my other half driving , I’d feel even more so embarrassed if I couldn’t drive 😬😂 #taxi
l
Shes only with her cause she can drive she dont give a tit about her i bet she just wants someone who can taxi her around

Reactions: 6
So she wasnt with her gf yesterday but called her up this morning to take her for coffee nothing like a glorified taxi

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.