Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone take criticism and turn into such a sob story.

Maybe people want to see your content that includes your daily life, so maybe include all these child outings. Surely it’s easier to show what you do with your kids during the day than telling the world about licking your girlfriends fanny 🥰

Reactions: 4
What is there to Google about her 🤣 legit 1 article about how she started a group in 2017 first thing googles shows is tattle 🤣🤣🤣 so her gf has probably read all this lol. And this what I found which is like years ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The duck model actress singer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked at the aesthetic lady that goes to the salon who’s gifting her the lip filler and omg no no no!! Her before and afters are just 🥴😳 so much migration and no definition.

I’ve just looked at the aesthetic lady that goes to the salon who’s gifting her the lip filler and omg no no no!! Her before and afters are just 🥴😳 so much migration and no definition.
Anythingg for a freebie hun who cares if u come out looking like jaba the hut

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Things aren't open for the kids? Uh, theme parks are open, zoos are open, farms are open, outdoor play areas are open... all that money you're gonna spend today on drinking when you coulda booked something for your kids. Smh.

Reactions: 8
Things aren't open for the kids? Uh, theme parks are open, zoos are open, farms are open, outdoor play areas are open... all that money you're gonna spend today on drinking when you coulda booked something for your kids. Smh.
Shes bleeping ready for drinking already oh my life 🤣🤣

Also “” the trolls messaged me “” na you read here chloe clearly

Shes like i dont post every time i interact with them but she does it with her girlfriend or when shes drinking k hun 🙄

Honestly shes so selfish all about her

Last edited:
  • Haha
She posts her life 24.7 she literally can’t even finger her girlfriend without telling everyone but she won’t post her taking the kids to the park? Its because you don’t hun. As if she is trying to compare her scabby life and bully behaviour to Jacqueline Jossa.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s ready at this hour 😂😂 Girl has too much spare time on her hands, she be ko by lunchtime and on tomorrow saying she had a tit time 😂

Reactions: 8
Things are opened up for kids.as my sister has booked to take her toddler to the zoo today and advanture play tomorrow.it was the dads weekend but they both agreed that after a year of basically not doing much it was better for their child to be taken places rather than play in dads as normal.my mum offered for my sister to go out next month but she said she’d feel bad at spending the money when it’s been almost a year of doing nothing and she works and can afford more than I’d assume chloe but she’s all for her child.shes a year younger than chloe too xx

• Heart
I'm sorry but she can't cry self conscious when she dresses the way she does. Self conscious people don't wear dresses that barely cover your bum and show your whole clevage.

Reactions: 12
Self conscious? Wasn’t she selling pictures and videos of her tits and beef curtains on only fans, not so long ago???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s self conscious cos she uses a body filter on her videos so she knows she looks slimmer on ig and people comment how different she looks in reality xx

Reactions: 7
So much in Colchester and the surrounding areas are open for kids and families to do stuff. My sister has been out at least to 3 different places with her kids - farms, the zoo etc. Chloe talks so much tit it’s unreal.

Reactions: 6
Only allowed support bubbles inside house and only mix with 1 different household. Some people don’t have many brain cells though to understand simple guidelines

I don’t even wear that amount of makeup on a proper night out let alone a pub . Don’t they realise what they look like 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.