Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the most average basic looking tattoos fair enough if she likes them but she’s literally constantly moving her tops just to show them off 24.7 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we get it you have some tattoos so does most people your age..
I have double the amount of tattoos that she does and never bother to make such an effort to show them off 😂 they look like the tattoo you pick when you’re 18 cos you’re desperate to get one but can’t think of anything original. (Then again, I’m a bit biased and am a bit of a tattoo snob so maybe I’m being a bit harsh😂😂)

Reactions: 4
I have double the amount of tattoos that she does and never bother to make such an effort to show them off 😂 they look like the tattoo you pick when you’re 18 cos you’re desperate to get one but can’t think of anything original. (Then again, I’m a bit biased and am a bit of a tattoo snob so maybe I’m being a bit harsh😂😂)
No this is what she did.its why she got that weird lotr thing on her front leg and the dinosaurs&the 1 behind her ear and then flowers she didnt know what she wanted so got random crap 1s xx

Here you go, completely unphotoshopped 😂
The wallpaper is warped,her leg is half the size of the other 1&shes blurred parts of the back ground.xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So not only does she photo shop bad but her mirror is so dirty it makes her carpet looks warped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eating disorders “”close to home”” never went to the doctors did she though i remember her claiming to have an ED but again has to turn someones tragic death into somthing about her

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Eating disorders “”close to home”” never went to the doctors did she though i remember her claiming to have an ED but again has to turn someones tragic death into somthing about her
I honestly can't even with that girl. Surprised she hasn't popped Phillip and DMX up on a story claiming she can relate to both.

Reactions: 6
Chloe can get fucked. What sort of person turns someones death into a instagram post about themselves? I am certain its close to lots of peoples heart but they have managed to post without making it about themselves. She could have just posted the resources. Nikki's death should not be being used for instagram content. It's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly can't even with that girl. Surprised she hasn't popped Phillip and DMX up on a story claiming she can relate to both.
She only mentioned a few weeks ago that she was obsessed with the royal family. Strange she didn't bring that up again yesterday

Omg how DARE she write that! And I'm sorry but she's said it herself, she is just greedy. I'm sick of people trying to 'claim' EDs as an excuse for greediness now. Its bleeping disgusting.

Omg how DARE she write that! And I'm sorry but she's said it herself, she is just greedy. I'm sick of people trying to 'claim' EDs as an excuse for greediness now. Its bleeping disgusting.
I agree do u remember ages ago she shared a ss from the nutricheck app i think it was showing her “ real calories “” she eats it was over 2000 then went on to say how we dont know tit and aluded to herself having an eating disorder how she is going to the doctors this was before christmss were now in april and nothing

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’m going to get jumped on because like sexuality,no one knows is another has an ed but I think that’s why she jumps on those 2 “bandwagons” because you can’t prove or disprove it,same with the mental health 1.she doesn’t have an ed in my view,she’s just a greedy girl who eats a lot more than she burns cos she doesn’t move&is very greedy.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She only mentioned a few weeks ago that she was obsessed with the royal family. Strange she didn't bring that up again yesterday
Exactly, she did do a post in girlsmouth about it. But not her stories

I feel like I’m going to get jumped on because like sexuality,no one knows is another has an ed but I think that’s why she jumps on those 2 “bandwagons” because you can’t prove or disprove it,same with the mental health 1.she doesn’t have an ed in my view,she’s just a greedy girl who eats a lot more than she burns cos she doesn’t move&is very greedy.xx
She had an unhealthy relationship with food or likes to portray that she does. I dont think for a minute she has an Ed at least not on the scale of nikki or other girls.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, she did do a post in girlsmouth about it. But not her stories

She had an unhealthy relationship with food or likes to portray that she does. I dont think for a minute she has an Ed at least not on the scale of nikki or other girls.
Yeah again but notice how shes not mentioned fad diets or anything recently no more comments about feeling fat etc to the extent as before anyway i do think she jumps on things she feels is relevant and will attract content like the break up she posted and knew it would attract attention lets be honest everyone loves a bit of drama so of course that content will bring more comments and likes i just think theres somthing not right with her for wanting to potray herself as so many different people

Reactions: 3
New lover by looks of it
Just seen love how shes breaking lock down to see someone then didnt take her long to move on did it i wonder where the kids r 🤷‍♀️

Thats her house thought she wouldnt have anyone new around the kids all load of bs mate

Broke up with a man after 7 years the other month and already announced shes got a new lover. Just shows how desperate she is to prove to everyone shes really bisexual, probably doesn’t even like the girl. Why can’t she keep anything private in her life? The relationship is so new why can’t she just bloody wait. I am just waiting for her to cry about her ‘private life’ and ‘trolls’ again.
At least we know why she keeps showing of her tit tattoos and dressing more tom boy.
I hope her new lover reads all these threads and realises what they are in for.

Reactions: 16
Broke up with a man after 7 years the other month and already announced shes got a new lover. Just shows how desperate she is to prove to everyone shes really bisexual, probably doesn’t even like the girl. Why can’t she keep anything private in her life? The relationship is so new why can’t she just bloody wait. I am just waiting for her to cry about her ‘private life’ and ‘trolls’ again.
At least we know why she keeps showing of her tit tattoos and dressing more tom boy.
I hope her new lover reads all these threads and realises what they are in for.
Its so disrespectful to Aaron mean come on if this was a guy we would all be slating him its honestly so vile to just move on so quickly it isnt for me they were together a long time 2 kids a flat and she just moves on like nothing ever happened all this no there not coming round the kids etc but there in. Your flat chloe which to me is just as bad imo as their in your kids space i dont believe for one second shes gonna wait a year to introduce the kids like wtf im sorry this is just so funny to me shes acting like this girl whos been stuck in the closet afraid to live her true self lets be real here only thing real about this is chloe being desperate for views and likes

Like so not only will the kids be ditched to day drink but so she can have her girlfriend around i honestly feel for them boys so much there gonna grow up and not have lived much of a life because she ditches them when ever she gets a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.