Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to be an 'influencer' like Clo Bo, it really infuriates me that she doesn't use CC. If you are really serious about insta stories as a job or whatever then that's surely the first thing you'd cover? Making your material as accessible as possible. I'd even be more inclined to watch her 6 year long stories if they had CC because I can read a lot faster than she can talk. This bothers me with lots of similar influencers, just the genuine cluelessness. I'm sure you can even have them auto generate so you don't have to type out every single thing you say

Reactions: 11
Shocking photoshop job 🙄 I mean it's obs she does as in stories she looks so different

Reactions: 3
For someone who claims to be an 'influencer' like Clo Bo, it really infuriates me that she doesn't use CC. If you are really serious about insta stories as a job or whatever then that's surely the first thing you'd cover? Making your material as accessible as possible. I'd even be more inclined to watch her 6 year long stories if they had CC because I can read a lot faster than she can talk. This bothers me with lots of similar influencers, just the genuine cluelessness. I'm sure you can even have them auto generate so you don't have to type out every single thing you say
What does CC mean?

Reactions: 2
is it just me who finds it really odd she has shared that video of Ashley Cain talking about his poor daughter?! ... just why?

is it just me who finds it really odd she has shared that video of Ashley Cain talking about his poor daughter?! ... just why?
I don’t think it’s odd. A lot of people I follow have shared it to their story. As have I. They won’t see it but it’s just a way to show support I suppose x

Reactions: 8
She hasn't shown any support towards them and their daughter since the start of it, then suddenly she is sharing that one. She is a band wagon jumping grief tourist. I bet if she was asked to tell the families story from the start she would have zero clue.

I don’t think it’s odd. A lot of people I follow have shared it to their story. As have I. They won’t see it but it’s just a way to show support I suppose x
There is a difference I bet you and the people you have seen have shared the updates, shared the donation story etc. Chloe has done none of that she is just jumping on a band wagon and using someone else's pain for likes. She hasn't supported them until now.

She doesn't even follow him but some of her friends do, so she has seen this on her friends stories saw it was "news" and saw and opportunity

Sorry this sort of stuff makes me angry. Someone else's pain and suffering shouldn't be used to gain anything other than support for the family

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She hasn't shown any support towards them and their daughter since the start of it, then suddenly she is sharing that one. She is a band wagon jumping grief tourist. I bet if she was asked to tell the families story from the start she would have zero clue.

There is a difference I bet you and the people you have seen have shared the updates, shared the donation story etc. Chloe has done none of that she is just jumping on a band wagon and using someone else's pain for likes. She hasn't supported them until now.

She doesn't even follow him but some of her friends do, so she has seen this on her friends stories saw it was "news" and saw and opportunity

Sorry this sort of stuff makes me angry. Someone else's pain and suffering shouldn't be used to gain anything other than support for the family
Yes very true! Xx

In today’s episode of what’s chloe stressing about ‘I don’t want to get too drunk to quickly next Saturday’ 🙃🙃

• Haha
Say this all the time but whats with wearing tops stupidly just to show off her tats

Reactions: 4
Why does she have this obsession with showing off her crappy flower tattoos, Chloe honey, they ain’t anything special🙄
Literally the most average basic looking tattoos fair enough if she likes them but she’s literally constantly moving her tops just to show them off 24.7 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we get it you have some tattoos so does most people your age..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.