Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orrr it’s disgusting man. She’s vile. The kids I feel sorry for.
My sister is gay. I have absolutely nothing against anybody’s sexuality or who they want to be or who they are or who they fall in love with.
But my god. Think of your children. They must be hell of confused!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Soooo I’m thinking she was talking to her before and this is the real reason for the split 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hence the sudden and non stop chat of liking girls and having to ‘come out’ even though she’s defo told us she’s bi long before??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Soooo I’m thinking she was talking to her before and this is the real reason for the split 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hence the sudden and non stop chat of liking girls and having to ‘come out’ even though she’s defo told us she’s bi long before??
Yeah cause remember someone on her said her family didnt know and then chloe claimed they did know and then a few days ago did a coming out story so they clearly didnt know she was into girls

Reactions: 2
So she is actually gay now and not bi? Or are they the same thing? (Not being rude BTW just trying to learn)

Reactions: 2
I don’t care if she’s bi or straight. That’s way too soon after having kids with someone.... I’d want a year to focus on myself at least

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Them poor children!

Mother more interested in dropping her knickers than caring about them!

Imagine how confusing that must be for them. Already dealing with daddy moving out. Now there’s a random woman paying visits.

Chloe for the love of god concentrate on your kids!!!

We get it ... you’re gay now 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes deleted all her youtube content too :O
Here comes a 'coming out', meet my girlfriend, ask us anything fleet of videos followed by a trope about how well the three of them co-parent when Chloe is actually a biological babysitter while Aaron does all the actual leg work.

Reactions: 12
The first thing before I saw who posted it was the rings and I instantly thought ‘chav’ 😬🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is like an episode from friends where ross gf turns out she's a lessii😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here comes a 'coming out', meet my girlfriend, ask us anything fleet of videos followed by a trope about how well the three of them co-parent when Chloe is actually a biological babysitter while Aaron does all the actual leg work.
She follows and likes a lot of lesbian couples of tiktok I notice. Women who have children from previous relationships then met each other and are now happy etc and i think this is the social media aim she’s going for. I think she’s trying to market herself this way now. Seen people do well out of it and off she hops

Reactions: 6
I mean if she is happy she is happy. Hopefully she remembers her speech about leaving it a year before introducing to the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly men get torn apart for moving on so quickly but this is utterly unacceptable the kids need to adjust to massive change and her she is with a new lover couldn't give a duck if she's gay bi or whatever the hell she wants to be but it's honestly far too soon

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.