Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her gf is ugly.she undeniably looks like chloe though and the poor girl doesn’t know what she is in for xx

Reactions: 5
Ummm how is her talking about being blind drunk and having sex and that she didn’t even remember it not concerning her ‘fans’ pretty sure if you are so intoxicated you cannot give consent? Really turned my stomach listening to that Jesus Christ what a bleeping amazing influencer. And her kids in the back ground whilst she is having this conversation with her phone wow just because the child doesn’t know the meaning of the topic does not make it okay to speak like that around them.

Reactions: 11
He may have been but in my opinion cheating is cheating and if my partner cheated on me while I was looking after the kids I’d be crushed.none of her partners have sm so no one will know.shw lies so much.can you see a partner of years being ok being cheated on?xx
It's not something everyone is comfortable with but if they had a discussion and he was fine with it like she has previously said no it's not cheating. It's basically an open relationship. Not everyone's Dynamics are the same that's why communication is key 😊

I hope the new gf doesn’t fall for her.she is being used to boost the social media platform of a nasty cow who is using the bi/cool coparenting angle as a new bandwagon and I hope the new Gf isn’t left hurt xx

It's not something everyone is comfortable with but if they had a discussion and he was fine with it like she has previously said no it's not cheating. It's basically an open relationship. Not everyone's Dynamics are the same that's why communication is key 😊
I agree with what you say but if that is the case wouldn’t they still be together now and she sees the new gf?i think she’s lied about him being on with it xx

Reactions: 2
No I’m not saying anything about her gfs looks other than she looks like Chloe, hence the attraction 😂
Chloe isn’t ugly 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s just cringey and weird

Reactions: 6
So one minute she didn't cheat on Aaron and the next she says she's 'done stuff' with girls after a night out? Pick a struggle Clo. Fair enough if it was consensual and you were in an 'open relationship then whatever but you should probably say that. Was Aaron allowed to get with other girls too? What was going on? I have no issue with open relationship, polyamory whatever as long as everyone involved knows and accepts the score

She looks like that girl from tik tok everyone takes the piss out of 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope the new gf doesn’t fall for her.she is being used to boost the social media platform of a nasty cow who is using the bi/cool coparenting angle as a new bandwagon and I hope the new Gf isn’t left hurt xx

I agree with what you say but if that is the case wouldn’t they still be together now and she sees the new gf?i think she’s lied about him being on with it xx
No it wouldn't need to be the case either. Sounds like they've separated because they've grown apart.

Reactions: 1
this girl isn’t normal who just talks about their sex life like this to Instagram. 🤢🤢 saying she was so wet but she was on her period

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Nah I’m not buying it. She looked like she was gonna cry when she was saying about Aaron and how much her family like him

All I can say is if her fans enjoy hearing about her sex life they’re a bunch of bleeping pervs

I dont believe for a minute she instigated the split, I think he did. She clearly cheated on him from her own admission "I did stuff with girls at the end of nights out"

Reactions: 3
How is she so open when they have only been together minutes? 😩 ffs hunny she wasn’t wet! She was on!! And I just can’t believe the second time three done stuff was when she was on her period!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If some one said to me that they’d end it over such a stupid reason I’d end it there and then. I swear she just likes to use people and walk all over them

I am mortified this is the stuff you tell your friends after a few drinks not what you should post to 40k strangers 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.