Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Not being funny as someone whos sister was taken advantage of when drunk this whole story makes me uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Davena94

VIP Member
Oh I am so embarrassed for her hahahaha. No one wants to hear about you fingering your girlfriend (badly) while she’s on her period 😩😩 at this point I’m 100% sure she doesn’t have any friends. I could NEVER get away with acting like this my friends would rip me to shreds

• Sick

Happyholly

VIP Member
The only thing more cringe the kissing video, is the new video 😩 what in the fuck..couples questions?! They’ve been together 5 minutes why are they talking about who said I love you first. The way they are touching eachother constantly is just sooooooooo put on for the camera, not natural at all, Chloe is trying her best to look seductive but they just look like teenagers pissing about. How tragic 😩😩
How have they said I love you and had arguments?!? They don't know each other! They literally just met. 🙄

Loopyloo10

Just me that isn’t at all surprised toads new girlfriend happens to drive an Audi (that looks fairly new) and be in labelled clothes.. she be the original GOLDDIGGA

• Haha

ANONimouse

It really reminds me of Regina George in Mean Girls - “stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!”. She’s trying to make a social media influencer career happen off the back of Girlsmouth & people just aren’t interested. I find the whole basis of influencing morally wrong - you’re being paid to influence people to buy stuff they don’t need, to portray a lifestyle they don’t have. Insta is filled with these morons.

• Heart

Gossipgirl9101

Whilst she may appear bigger in real life, Its never acceptable to leave comments like that on someone's account, especially someone who has admitted they have issues with their bodies and obsesses about food.
The comment definitely needs to be deleted, publicity bodyshaming someone is never okay regardless of personal opinions

gossipgirlxo2020

She's gone from saying she won't over share anymore especially with her break up etc but thinks it's completely acceptable to talk about fingering her new partner while she was on 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 honestly feel sick . Somethings should be private. You wanna do that fine but don't tell the world 🙈

• Sick

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
There always used to be a gal on girlsmouth begging it, for some reason I believe she had a very similar hand tattoo. Haven't seen her in a while though
I may be completely wrong

Last edited:
  • Wow

girlsmouther

“be kind” is something dickhead “influencers” have used as “I’m allowed to be a scumbag piece of crap individual and do awful things and you can’t hold me accountable” shes preaching mental health what about the mental health of those she destroys or her sons?xx

And another thing I know for a fact speaking about sex like that infront of your almost 3 year old is a safeguarding concern where social are concerned.it is not normal it is not ok,it is a concern and she needs to watch herself,if she is like this infront of people what does she say or do when she’s not on live?what do they hear or see?xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Fucking hell I really can't imagine how Aaron must be feeling right now. Being in a relationship for 7 years and having 2 kids with someone you loved at the time and in the space of 2(?) months seeing them deciding they always actually wanted to be with a girl. That's got to fucking hurt, I mean same if she got into a heterosexual relationship but I'm sure he'll be having thoughts about whether she was lying to him all this time just because it was convenient. And now she's talking about it all over insta, on her oh so famous, celeb endorsed FB group about how much she loves this random girl like...have some decency. That's not how you treat people. I didn't think she could sink any lower in the estimations but she has exceeded my expectations here. On another note, I was absolutely rolling at her post on GM. You cannot monetise a FB group you thick bitch. Even a quick Google (as we've seen) could tell you that the practice of 'paid advertisement' isn't allowed. You don't need to pretend you've had a coffee with Zuckerburg himself babe, just say you're absolutely clueless and don't pay your taxes.

girlsmouther

If you were with someone for 7 years,had 2 kids with them,had them as step parent to your other child ruined your relationship with your other kids mum,cut your off from friends and family,bled you dry.you worked to give them everything and you looked after the kids and worked then you split and 4 weeks later they got with someone else,would you be “best mates” she got with this girl then,she said she’d been talking to men and women before her.so straight away she was looking for someone.id be someone hurt and feel I wasted years.hes almost 30,he must see people he knows with mortgages,going on foreign holidays,family trips away etc and feel he’s wasted years.probably back in someone’s box room unable to afford a flat himself cos he has 2 exes to pay maintenance to.xx

And it is weird that he got insta soon as they split.obviously he wasn’t “allowed” to have it.xx

Last edited:

Davena94

VIP Member
Aw no she is not a 25(?) year old mother of 2 promoting at home tattoo kits 😩😂 She’s got the mental age of a 16 year old

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
What bandwagon hasn’t she milked for followers and attention? I wouldn’t be surprised if she came out a heavy metal lead vocalist at this rate.

• Haha
She clearly asked herself ‘is trolling a hate crime’. She thinks anything said about or to her is ‘trolling’ but will happily sit and gossip about everyone and everything? If she thinks this is trolling then she is clueless.
Benefit fraud is probably more of a serious crime than some girls saying that your fringe doesn’t suit you.
Could you imagine the court cases "I sentence you to 5 years in prison because you said you didn't like her dress and that she needs to stop wearing that belt with it"

• Haha

scarlettsx

Came here to post this!
Also I’m sure her gf is lovely, but I can’t look at her without seeing woody from Toystory

• Haha

Dita84

She lost 136 followers yesterday after all that. I'm glad people are finally realising the same as all us rats 🤣

As for all those stories, nothing more to add. Just 🤢

• Haha

thealphabet

100% she faked it. Imagine the pressure after being told "if i dont make you cum next time its over" like wtf who says that to someone and thinks its a helpful thing to say?! her poor GF :(

Roses13

this girl isn’t normal who just talks about their sex life like this to Instagram. 🤢🤢 saying she was so wet but she was on her period

• Sick