Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shell think it's acceptable they meet her before a year because she's a girl 🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
There always used to be a gal on girlsmouth begging it, for some reason I believe she had a very similar hand tattoo. Haven't seen her in a while though
I may be completely wrong

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There always used to be a gal on girlsmouth begging it, for some reason I believe she had a very similar hand tattoo. Haven't seen her in a while though
I remember who you mean, don't know if she had hand tattoos but she did have tattoos and was in a relationship with a woman who had a kid... I wonder

Reactions: 5
Omg how DARE she write that! And I'm sorry but she's said it herself, she is just greedy. I'm sick of people trying to 'claim' EDs as an excuse for greediness now. Its bleeping disgusting.
I watched my sister go from 13 stone to 6 stone in a year ed are nothing to bandwagon on but that is Chloe xx
dod she used to always say “where are the gay girls” if so I know who you mean xx

Reactions: 9
I remember who you mean, don't know if she had hand tattoos but she did have tattoos and was in a relationship with a woman who had a kid... I wonder
I think that lesbian couple was Becky & Elle. She used to simp over Elle all the time. They are still together and Elle now goes by Ell & is a transgender male. So it won't be him.

Reactions: 4
I’d LOVE to know what Aaron actually thinks about all of this. Bet his mates are absolutely ripping him for being with such an absolute twit 😂

Reactions: 10
How can you class yourself as a lesbian when a) you were with a man for 6+ years and recently broke up and b) your new girlfriend looks like and is basically a boy

Reactions: 2
Sorry, she posted pretty much announcing her breakup on the 4th Feb.. two months later she’s got an official girlfriend. Jesus wept. There’s moving quick and then not being able to be on your own!

Reactions: 10
I had to come and have a nose as I’ve not caught up on insta for a while but I’m so confused?! I don’t even want to be nasty I don’t think it’s needed personally, I’m just like whaaaat? Last story I watched she was saying how she has no desire to have another relationship anytime soon etc and now suddenly she has a girlfriend. Just a reminder I guess that nothing on the internet is real because she fully denied all rumours about her and Aaron splitting and now it’s a whole other story. Which is completely her choice tbh as it’s her personal life but I’d guess this is why her following etc is continuing to decrease because it’s all a bit messy and back and forth.

Reactions: 11
Imagine going that into depth about what happened when you had sex with your new girlfriend for the first time. Absolute cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
You can tell she is loving the attention. If she is happy with this new lover then good for her but it looks like this is all for instagram, followers and content. The fact she moved on so quickly and publicly doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
You can tell she is loving the attention. If she is happy with this new lover then good for her but it looks like this is all for instagram, followers and content. The fact she moved on so quickly and publicly doesn’t sit right with me.
Hmm yeah I noticed she suddenly started talking about girls and added the rainbow emoji to her bio, unless I just didn’t notice it before. She has mentioned previously she’s bi but as soon as she started being open about it recently I thought this may be coming, seems to be her latest aesthetic if that makes sense.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.