Chloe Todd #8 Chlo’s having a strop because all her business ventures are a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah see I kinda like/dislike Lauren I can’t figure out which it is haha but it’s obvious to anyone that she suffers with mental health. It actually makes me anxious watching here haha anyway I’m not going to comment anymore on the school business anymore haha

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I reported the page and the group lol couple days ago 😂

I swear it’s back though?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh no her success story haha shows sm is ok but once it goes you're fucked

Reactions: 1
Hi Chloe 👋🏻

tattle says about how tit her ‘haul’ video was..guess what her stories are about 🙄

all you ladies should charge her for providing her with content! £450 a month sounds about right 😂🙄🙄

Needed a break? You literally do duck all chlo? What could possibly be so difficult and overwhelming about being sat at home doing duck all day in day out?

Christ having to wear full PPE, Working with Covid positives is no where near as overwhelming or hard as sitting on the sofa 🙄

get real. Absolute rat 🐀

Reactions: 11
I AM SCREAMING AT HER STORIES ‘I didn’t post for 2 weeks over Christmas so my views went down’ NO CHLOE YOU NEVER GOT VIEWS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so embarrassed for her, she’s not a perfectionist. She’s the furthest thing away from that actually. She it’s in zero effort, she doesn’t work hard , she’s lazy 🥴

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she posted over Christmas haha she said she was having a break but she didn’t she posted atleast once a day 🙄

She cannot be a perfectionist when she does her brows so badly 🙅🏽‍♀️

I'm sure she posted during that 2 week break too?

She's not exactly doing herself any favours saying she's gonna do tit advertising for NL because she's not comfortable with her body. How about do something about it then Chloe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she having a laugh??? "Had a 2 weeks break over xmas"??? No love you didn't, you were rule breaking with Hollie, posting about how much you spent on Aaron, posting your Xmas "gift guides", continuous posts about how much you wish you were a kid again, posts about you and the kids playing board games, you sat in a puddle of water reading those books, telling us all you had covid, awkward af posts with Teddy.... but yeah, you were on a break 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do not remember her two week break at all 🤣 another thing added to the list of “things that never happened”😂😂

She just has crap content that’s why her views are going down, no other reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't sympathise with her she does nothing to change and help the way she's feeling whether it is too loose weight or to have some counselling.

She never properly shows of clothes in hauls and tbh New look aren't the easiest company to work with they do look for engagement and revenue return so yea they have dropped her. She needs to look at what she wants to achieve and select content for that. You can't just buy followers have very poor engagement and expect brands to collab with you. I do actually think New look was probably the first real collab she has had.

She didn't have two weeks off posting her engagement has always been rubbish ig engagement for everyone is shite right now but as she's faking a following its gonna show up so badly.

Her life isn't hard she has to look after two boys doesn't work and has a roof over her head and a partner who does pretty much everything else. She comes across as a self entitled brat.

• Heart
To be honest her content has been so boring even I cba to watch - I can imagine a lot of people stopped following people who broke the rules I did including her

Reactions: 3
Just duck off 😂. Chloe is following our social media manager advices for free, at least pay us.

Her posting 10 stories in a row of her talking utter tit is why people are bored. I can’t believe she thinks shes a SM manager when her account is DEAD. Your boring and your fringe is annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.