Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Early but thread title...
Chloe Todd: Relationships done, Aaron’s run, who’s looking after your kids hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just an update for nosey people,Someone has contacted hmrc on chloe and shes closed girlsmouth down herself to deny she was making profit from it,she is still charging on the back up group though but is down as admin so can’t trace it back to her.she says she didn’t make money from insta but she always said she made a great income.shes been on uc the whole time the thief!she said aaron only moved in at xmas......he has lived there from the time she got the flat.i know all this because shes fell out with an old admin who lives here who’s told everyone the boss.lol x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jane9494

PLEAAAASE - she has not just said about donating money to a food bank WHILST throwing perfectly edible food away in the bin in the same story has she?! Really?! Is this girl for real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LividLalji

VIP Member
Omg is this the same Chloe that is an admin on Girlsmouth? Fuck me I knew she was up her own arse but I didn’t know she was tattle famous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gossipgirl9101

Let me get this right....
She made an OF account, fingers her bumhole from behind in the same pjs she spends days in, claims how bad her financial situation was but now livvvvving the high life in her council flat shes getting paid by benefitzz.. spends £100s on wonky lip filler and a PlayStation, then sets up a go fund me to support those without food whilst throwing perfectly good food away
Spends all day on social media then throws the kids to Aaron when he gets home so she can get pissed up on live, spends hours playing with her clit instead of her kids.. and now her relationship is a complete flop ... hahahahahaha

Thats why oversharing your life on social media is dangerous, these people need to get their head out of their arseholes, quite literally.
Socjal media isn't reality. No sympathy her own doing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Candyprincess

Only just found this thread, I went to school with Chloe and she used to photoshop tattoos across her arms and chest in her selfies and post them over Twitter, it was so weird 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

RedTiger

VIP Member
I am glad someone reported her. She can’t scam the system forever! Not fair on those who actually need it and gives them a bad name. She knew what she was doing and she did this so publicly for a long time, bound to happen. She could have literally got a little job or declared her earnings.

No wonder why she lied about MH she is clearly embarrassed to admit shes been found out. Funny thing is she will come back saying how she’s feeling better and talk on and on about her MH, Still lying to her followers.

Reactions: 16

PinkGin123

VIP Member
What strikes me is that they both seem so desperate to move on quickly!?! Him joining tinder and her on her stories batting her eyelashes and indicating she’s turned lesbian.

If me and the father of my children broke up, I’d be devastated..... I’d want some time to get things stable for me and the kids before I even thought about hopping onto the next guy.....

Even if the break up was a long time coming and I was relieved it was over, I’d still wait out of respect for my kids!
Personally I find getting under someone helps me get over someone 🤣 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I understand this thread and everyone had their own opinions and that’s fine, not disputing that.
but please don’t take what that Beth account says as gospel. She doesn’tknow chloes sister as she claims she does and certainly doesn’t know Chloe. Said she saw her out recently at tesco (grasping onto straws that Chloe shops at Tesco’s but it’s online) so didn’t see her out.
also, Chloe isn’t being “investigated”😂 why do you not think Milo doesn’t receive free hours at nursery? Nor did Romeo? Because they don’t claim at all. The council are aware that Aaron lives there and has done for years. You’ll think what you like regardless but just put two & two together for a second😂
Hi Chloe 👋
Uhm except Romeo has been going to nursery since he was 2...
Yep and she said Milo was due to start the term after he turned 2.

• Heart

girlsmouther

“Apparently” aaron has had enough of her because he says she does nothing and has got them into even more debt and things are tense with teddy situation also.i do not like to talk about anyone’s sexuality but no one has even known chloe to have kissed a girl,her own Nan said she was bandwagon hopping xx

• Wow
  • Heart

RedTiger

VIP Member
Chloe was a little bully chav at school and now shes a benefit fraud with a lying addiction. What a glow up.

• Haha

ANONimouse

Long time lurker here... I started following Chloe at the start of the first lockdown, through another SW account, initially thought she was a nice girl just talking about her family. This last year her posts are literally only ever money-orientated. Earning it, spending it, moaning about it. I am honestly shocked and disgusted how she can claim benefits AND live in social housing whilst refusing to get a real 9-5 job and saying how much £££ undeclared money she makes online - it makes a mockery of genuine people who are struggling & actually need those benefits & a roof over their heads. Her lack of morals & conscience is disgusting & I’m not surprised her finances are being investigated. She’ll play dumb & cry to try and get out of it though. She’s not famous, never will be, she needs to accept that.

• Heart

girlsmouther

Do you have any more tea to share? ☕
I haven’t been admin for months,I was removed for saying a story about a girls rape shouldn’t have been sold,but chloe sold it.Chloe did nothing but took all the money for ads and press and literally did nothing within the group.i do know Arron isn’t down as living with them and her family were blocked from girlsmouth xx

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14