Chloe Todd #8 Chlo’s having a strop because all her business ventures are a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where Beth is with the tea. I wonder if Chloes taken her to the police or kicked off at her or something 🤣
Honestly she’s the only reason I keep checking back in 😂 do you think Chloe has some dirt on her & has blackmailed her 👀 Bethany we hope your okay and thanks for spilling all the best tea #TattleLegend #WeWillNeverForgetYou #HereIfYouNeedUs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh all these lives she is trying to get tiktok famous, instead of insta famous. She needs to get an actual real job at this point, because she hasn't succeeded at any of her ventures ever.

Reactions: 7
As if they are properly planning their night out already. Do they not know how busy it will be everywhere? You literally have kids go take them to the zoo or ANYTHING!
but don’t you know she has awful anxiety? Of course she’ll be perfectly fine with the busy places because it’s going out drinking and her anxiety only bothers her when she has to take the boys out 🙄

Reactions: 9
I personally think from the way she is currently acting without a care she cheated on Aaron, lost feelings a while ago but found him useful so was dragging their relationship out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I personally think from the way she is currently acting without a care she cheated on Aaron, lost feelings a while ago but found him useful so was dragging their relationship out 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean the fact he was sleeping on the sofa speaks volumes, she would duck off to her room as soon as he got home and spent more time on social media than with him and the kids. It was only ever going to end one way.

We need a new thread title. I'm terrible at them

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother

maybe a bit harsh 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who remembers how she always used to say if her and Aaron were to ever break up she’d get with a girl next?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here... I started following Chloe at the start of the first lockdown, through another SW account, initially thought she was a nice girl just talking about her family. This last year her posts are literally only ever money-orientated. Earning it, spending it, moaning about it. I am honestly shocked and disgusted how she can claim benefits AND live in social housing whilst refusing to get a real 9-5 job and saying how much £££ undeclared money she makes online - it makes a mockery of genuine people who are struggling & actually need those benefits & a roof over their heads. Her lack of morals & conscience is disgusting & I’m not surprised her finances are being investigated. She’ll play dumb & cry to try and get out of it though. She’s not famous, never will be, she needs to accept that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.