Chloe Todd #8 Chlo’s having a strop because all her business ventures are a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the most pathetic thing ever, she didn’t even make a proper video about it? Literally just shop bought stuff, she could’ve done something where each donator gets to pick what she eats.. didn’t really put any effort into that did she

Omg I can’t believe she just put a full pack of nuts in the bin. She’s crazy
one of the donators was her cousin and one was another family member embarsssing as duck considering shes got 40k followers if this does not scream to brands her following isnt authentic nothing will

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she do anything right ever 😂😂 That charity challenge was a joke! Her tattoos her hair her lips her ‘business’ ideas all go so bad haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
one of the donators was her cousin and one was another family member embarsssing as duck considering shes got 40k followers if this does not scream to brands her following isnt authentic nothing will
Her cousin her aunt and her aunts best friend donated

I never ever knock anyone for trying to do whatever “can’t knock the hustle” as they say but with Chloe it’s all too much she’s a liar she doesn’t stick to anything she is sneaky and she never holds herself accountable.when does an adult realise they don’t have the personality looks charisma or ability to be an “influencer” like someone off love island and just get a job like an adult and support her kids.always looking for the next scheme to hop on to delay the fact of getting a job.cos she’s lazy.hasnt worked since 18 for 6 months claiming “mental health” she is why some people berate those on benefits as lazy scoungers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Love the fact that she has two kids and gets an early night 😫 I am still up with my toddlers for at least another hour if I am lucky!!

Reactions: 7
Her cousin her aunt and her aunts best friend donated

I never ever knock anyone for trying to do whatever “can’t knock the hustle” as they say but with Chloe it’s all too much she’s a liar she doesn’t stick to anything she is sneaky and she never holds herself accountable.when does an adult realise they don’t have the personality looks charisma or ability to be an “influencer” like someone off love island and just get a job like an adult and support her kids.always looking for the next scheme to hop on to delay the fact of getting a job.cos she’s lazy.hasnt worked since 18 for 6 months claiming “mental health” she is why some people berate those on benefits as lazy scoungers
Wait what? She can’t work due to MH but she can start up multiple businesses 🤣 (Not knocking anyone down for MH but if you can keep starting up businesses, be a influencer wannabe posting yourself 24.7 and give yourself the job of a social media manager then you CAN work in bloody asda for 16 hours weekly or whatever). Imagine Chloe legitimately applying to work as a SM manager at a real firm, they would laugh at her CV.

Love the fact that she has two kids and gets an early night 😫 I am still up with my toddlers for at least another hour if I am lucky!!
Mine are all reading ready for bed but once they go off I am doing laundry, cleaning and preparing for tomorrow 😂. She always gets a bloody early night she must do absolutely nothing. Lazy cow!

Last edited:
Can't believe we're on thread 8 we have better engagement that chlo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I still haven’t caught up from the last thread but I had to come here just to say what In the fuckity was that....

I felt sorry for her when she said she had no more donations and then she pulled out nuts and bleeping anchovies like seriously is she 5, how can she think that’s an actual challenge 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was expecting some bush tucker tit like fish eyes. She’s a joke man and then threw it away like she’s not raising money for a food bank 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just can’t even with her...

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow lauren ? She bins her kids off to school so she can make cakes n binge watch shows and then claims mental health do these instagramers not realise were in a bleeping pandemic v

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow lauren ? She bins her kids off to school so she can make cakes n binge watch shows and then claims mental health do these instagramers not realise were in a bleeping pandemic v
In fairness toLauren the school rang her and told her it was in the girls best interests to be in school and they’re probably right. You can tell Lauren is all over the place and no way she’ll manage the home schooling.

In fairness toLauren the school rang her and told her it was in the girls best interests to be in school and they’re probably right. You can tell Lauren is all over the place and no way she’ll manage the home schooling.
Ah fair enough i must have missed that then just so many parents sending their kids in un nesscarily then u see her sat watching tv when im disabled with an autistic child i could send my son but i keep him at home to keep us safe but i know everyones situation is different

Reactions: 3
Tbf if my kids school rang me and said they could go in, they would be there. Not just for my mental health but theirs aswell. I think on this point everyone is pretty much 50/50. I dont think she has done anything wrong but that doesn't mean that others cant think she has.

Tbf if my kids school rang me and said they could go in, they would be there. Not just for my mental health but theirs aswell. I think on this point everyone is pretty much 50/50. I dont think she has done anything wrong but that doesn't mean that others cant think she has.
agreed tbh its my fault i should have watched her stories properly i only really dip in and out of instagram stories so ive missed a lot but it through me off last few days when kids havent been there n shes been binge watching tv then today making a cake lol yh its a topic that gets many people heated which i understand why

Reactions: 2
agreed tbh its my fault i should have watched her stories properly i only really dip in and out of instagram stories so ive missed a lot but it through me off last few days when kids havent been there n shes been binge watching tv then today making a cake lol yh its a topic that gets many people heated which i understand why
I don’t like Lauren.shes another who uses mental health when it suits her

I don’t like Lauren.shes another who uses mental health when it suits her
meh i kinda switch on lauren somtimes she seems quite genuine others quite ditzy and a bit silly like when she was saying her and nidge play like kids still etc and how they sit and watch tv together all the time its just not realistic every night to do that couples need their time their space she tries to potray their relationship as this whole love story she comes across as quite immature yeah im not gonna comment too mch on the school thing as ive missed bits and i dont wanna upset anyone but ive followed lauren since they all went away last year and she defo does seem the type to pull the mh card when its needed

`not forgetting when somone smashed their window in and she cried about it for days not saying it wasnt traumatic but somtimes u need to keep yourselrf private if i genuinally felt targetted last thing i would be doing is on instagram stories pretty much advetising where i live lol

girlss mouth is disabled again ahahahaahah

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.