Chloe Todd #8 Chlo’s having a strop because all her business ventures are a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Anonymous04 for the thread title suggestion.

Recap on last thread:

*Chloe is now a social media manager charging £450pcm for her services
*she appears to no longer be doing only fans
*she got hella jealous at the prospect of Aaron fancying Anne Marie from the voice
* she cried over tom Jones
*she wants an 18 year old Tim Tok star to spit in her mouth
* she was on slimming world for all of a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall we have a recap of her flops, just for the LOLs?
-ultimate gal party
-onlyfans
-slimming world
-girlsmouth merch
-calorie counting
-exercise beginning in the new year (guess there’s still time yet 😅)
-parenting page
-eating challenge for charity
-YouTube channel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone’s who’s not got the willpower to see anything through...she keeps inventing new ideas. Doesn’t make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
cyberrrrr ratzzz in the house right then lads lets all get on the bus for the covid day test day out and starbuckzz afterrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must defo buy followers because not even joking she hardly posts on her stories 🤣 and when she does it’s not the “slimming world food” that she claims to post, 24/7 on groups🤣

Shall we have a recap of her flops, just for the LOLs?
-ultimate gal party
-onlyfans
-slimming world
-girlsmouth merch
-calorie counting
-exercise beginning in the new year (guess there’s still time yet 😅)
-parenting page
-eating challenge for charity
-YouTube channel
not forgetting when she tried to charge people for presets and filters 😂

• Haha
You’d think she would then do 6 eating challenges - 1 for every £10 donated?
I mean she didn’t really promote or raise much awareness
But if a cop out

Reactions: 8
It's a worthwhile cause she is doing it for, but I wouldn't give her the money. I couldn't trust it would make it to the intended cause.

Not saying she is a thief FYI just she literally never carries anything through why would this be different

Wow! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I've not been on here since the first lockdown! Took me all weekend (in-between having an actual job & kids i interact with) to catch up and its hilarious! Never unfollowed her but just skipped her stories until I saw the charity one which was embarrassing! Was it something like for every £50 she'll eat something gross!? How the hell can someone with supposedly 40k+ followers raise only £60!? I would have expected at least a few hundred with that amount of a following!

Wasabi peanuts & anchovies!?!?! I love Wasabi! I thought she'd eat worm or something 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
the way she thinks that if she doesn’t weigh all of feb until March she will see a big loss and it will “spur her on” nah Chloe mate, you will just eat loads of tit and think “oh it’s alright iv still got ages until March” 🤣 and then gain again lol 😆 even I know how her brain works more than she does by the looks of it haha

PLEAAAASE - she has not just said about donating money to a food bank WHILST throwing perfectly edible food away in the bin in the same story has she?! Really?! Is this girl for real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's like the twilight zone "I'm rasing money for food banks for people who are struggling for food, watch me as i throw away perfectly fine food...... again"

She has literally done that so she can add charity work to her "cv". It's actually insulting

Reactions: 4
It's like the twilight zone "I'm rasing money for food banks for people who are struggling for food, watch me as i throw away perfectly fine food...... again"

She has literally done that so she can add charity work to her "cv". It's actually insulting
Notice how much she was begging for donations though so embarssing

Reactions: 4
PLEAAAASE - she has not just said about donating money to a food bank WHILST throwing perfectly edible food away in the bin in the same story has she?! Really?! Is this girl for real 😂
I can’t believe it. Is she that thick that she actually thinks buying food that she doesn’t like just to bin it... is a good idea for fundraising for a food bank?? What the duck is she thinking 😩

Who knows if the money will even go to the food bank to be honest.

Reactions: 5
That was the most pathetic thing ever, she didn’t even make a proper video about it? Literally just shop bought stuff, she could’ve done something where each donator gets to pick what she eats.. didn’t really put any effort into that did she

Omg I can’t believe she just put a full pack of nuts in the bin. She’s crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.