Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I eat protein bars very regularly and lose weight but I struggle with having a small appetite so I eat them to get extra calories in when I'm not hungry but I also run 5k everyday and I'm moving on further for marathon training. I only lose half a pound a week but that's perfect for me they fit my macors, I bet it's Holly that got her into them but she works out too if you don't work out they are no different to any other snack

I could not be doing only fans if I had no heating 🥶 takes freezing your tits off to a whole new level.

Been sitting on this moan for a little while, but her panic about how scared she's gonna be to go back up to 13st10lb....that's my current weight and she's made me feel so tit about myself
She's such scum take no notice!!

And as for the benefits thing she did say on girlsmouth originally she didn't live with Arron because she got more as as single parent but that was a couple years ago

Reactions: 3
No idea! I just know how they are living now doesn’t warrant her talking bad about the councils services when she says they earn so much so why can’t they either

1. Buy electric heaters
Or
2. Use the thousands she’s apparently earned and getting someone round to look at it..

She pleads poverty but at the same
Time says she earns loads...
Yeah I agree I did say a few pages back its absolutely ridiculous that she constantly says about how much money she earns but couldn't go and buy her own heaters just so the boys were warm ! Tbh they must have enough money to get their own company out to fix the boilers then send an invoice to the housing people if they really had to !

I mean benefit wise she has all bases covered by clearly stating many many times THEY DONT SHARE A BED! She is implying they arent in a relationship and tbf at no point has she ever said they are in one. She has it all very well set up that she could probably prove if she had to that they arent "together" just living together still out of necessity especially now.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t matter whether they’re together in a relationship or not, if they’re living in the same household they’ve got 2 incomes and it will still affect and cut benefits. If someone is living there who isn’t on the tenancy agreement there is a chance they’d lose their property for not declaring it, you would get into so much trouble. Well that’s how it works in my area anyway. Doesn’t have to be a boyfriend/girlfriend living with you to get benefits cut it could be anyone.

So therefore even if she said Aaron was living with her but they weren’t in a relationship, it would still count, so she wouldn’t be able to say that. Plus if she was still claiming but he’s paying some of the bills or giving her money for the kids and she weren’t declaring it as income she could get her benefits stopped. So I doubt she would be claiming and saying he lives with her etc on her stories unless she’s just being abit stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I mean benefit wise she has all bases covered by clearly stating many many times THEY DONT SHARE A BED! She is implying they arent in a relationship and tbf at no point has she ever said they are in one. She has it all very well set up that she could probably prove if she had to that they arent "together" just living together still out of necessity especially now.
i know we call chloe stupid well i have but honestly shes really not shes clever as duck knows she has it set up perfectly like i said theres no way shes not claiming shes a single parent so much does not add up for that to be the case

she said Aaron has no social media which idk i find that odd for someone their in 20s she never shows him on stories really saids he doesnt like the whole social media thing but i personally think that makes no sense what so ever she has it the perfect set up for if shes ever questioned i know people say u would have to be stupid to do it but people do i know a few people i know for a fact were claiming as single parents while plastering over fb in a relationship and putting pictures up of them in bed together etc Aarons not even on any of her fb pictures except 1 i can find at the pumkin patch idk somthing does not add up there at all

I have to admit I eat protein bars very regularly and lose weight but I struggle with having a small appetite so I eat them to get extra calories in when I'm not hungry but I also run 5k everyday and I'm moving on further for marathon training. I only lose half a pound a week but that's perfect for me they fit my macors, I bet it's Holly that got her into them but she works out too if you don't work out they are no different to any other snack

She's such scum take no notice!!

And as for the benefits thing she did say on girlsmouth originally she didn't live with Arron because she got more as as single parent but that was a couple years ago
wow just proves wat were saying really i bet shes saying the whole Aaron does not sleep in the bed thing and not mention him to aline with the fact hes only there a few days a week

The major point is the fact that both her kids have started nursery the term after they turned 2. That is ONLY available for people on benefits, children with SEN, or foster/adopted kids. So for her to be getting that funding, she is definitely claiming benefits. And it's not just claiming UC that gets you it; it has to be income under 15k (I think), jsa, ESA or income support.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So kebab, chinese or chippy for her big tea tonight now that she's probably starved herself all day?
she really has not learned anything has she she could have made herself a quick roll with some cheese and some fruit or yorgot im sorry but having cucumber as a lunch is actually just so so ridiculous see this will be her issue she will now binge later as she will be so hungry

Getting ready for what her of ig is weird as duck
agreed were in lock down

40g of cucumber? Is she having a laugh? 1. Who even weighs out cucumber 2. How hasn’t she learnt yet that starving yourself leads to binges? 3. Why does she insist on promoting such dangerous eating habits it’s really irresponsible as someone with a platform

Reactions: 4
40g of cucumber? Is she having a laugh? 1. Who even weighs out cucumber 2. How hasn’t she learnt yet that starving yourself leads to binges? 3. Why does she insist on promoting such dangerous eating habits it’s really irresponsible as someone with a platform
even that holly must be telling her its not sensiable to be eating that as a lunch 100 percent bet where ever they go they come back with snacks/food that yes within calories but are a load of crap because shes hungry

So kebab, chinese or chippy for her big tea tonight now that she's probably starved herself all day?
I've just had a look online and 100g of cucumber has 15 calories 🤦‍♀️
She'll definitely binge tonight! She needs to have more nutrient dense foods to keep her full

Is she having a bloody joke?! 40g of cucumber is so ridiculous and unhealthy!
u know when you think she cant possibly do anything worse or do anything else to make herself look a right twit
i just dont understand if my partner saw me eating that he would be encouraging me to eat more to fill me up shes a joke

I mean at this point this madness doesn't suprise me with her. But duck my life that girl needs some intervention IF and thats a massive huge if what she is showing us is true. Let's be fair social media is the place of seeing what people want you to see.

Reactions: 1
She wonders why she can never stick at a weight loss programme or eating good, because in chloe world eating 6 calories worth of cucumber is a lunch and then tonight she will fill her moon face with anything in sight and probably order a takeaway that she 'didn't finish'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.