Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had 7 raspberries for breakfast & 40g of cucumber for lunch... not enough to keep a pigeon alive WTF is she doing??????

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So 7 calories for breakfast and 6 for lunch, a healthy 13 calories to sustain an adult, my 6 week old fetus requires more nutrients than that and they only just got a heart beat ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d imagine she’s going to eat probably all the protein bars now today. She says herself she’s obsessed with food, it’s all she thinks about. But now she’s pretending she forgets to eat?

Reactions: 2
So 7 calories for breakfast and 6 for lunch, a healthy 13 calories to sustain an adult, my 6 week old fetus requires more nutrients than that and they only just got a heart beat ffs
im sorry that cracked me up congratulationsss :)

no i know what you mean though its so dangerous the way shes promoting this and i bloody am sick of her saying im just documenting my journey chloe your not that daft you know people are going to follow what you do

-does the biggest face palm ever- literally my reaction no words
Honestly I am gobsmacked!!! She’s bored of slimming world, where you can eat pretty much a lot of normal things & not feel restricted ... but she thinks 7 raspberries, an almond milk iced coffee & 40g of cucumber is the answer?! Surely her friend can’t be encouraging this? This isn’t healthy for anyone & she needs serious help

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's a dimwit who thinks starving yourself gets long term results, sorry chloe all its going to do is make you eat everything this evening because as you've shown us time and time again you have no self control and have to shovel everything remotely sweet in your gob as soon as you see it. Seek help from a therapist and a registered dietician

• Heart
Reactions: 4
shes making her friend holly look bad to though shes named her a few times as helping her so is she saying her friend is encouraging her to starve ?

Thread suggestion:
No heating or hot water in her place, chloes eating habits are a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That girl worries me so bad. She is a trigger waiting to happen for some poor person.
i know the thing is people have tried telling her and she just saids '' oh its part of the journey;'' alright then eating disorder journey maybe her friend connie had one i think right ? how have none of these girls said to her its not normal how she thinks

i know the thing is people have tried telling her and she just saids '' oh its part of the journey;'' alright then eating disorder journey maybe her friend connie had one i think right ? how have none of these girls said to her its not normal how she thinks
The girl is dangerous! Promoting eating less than 20 calories is not a journey its a bleeping liability and its a danger especially to people with body image issues. She shouldn't have her platform.

The girl is dangerous! Promoting eating less than 20 calories is not a journey its a bleeping liability and its a danger especially to people with body image issues. She shouldn't have her platform.
i know she could have at least said guys i got a takeaway within calories etc it would look better then just not posting at all no way is she having dinner this late after her 13 calories of fruit earlier guess were hear about it tommorrow convinenant how she never stories when Aarons home hmmm

Reactions: 1
Hahahhahaha just seen her swipe up since girlsmouth has been blocked by Facebook so they have made another group with the description 'FOUNDED BY CHLOE TOAD' talk about begging it.. been blocked from girlsmouth on my main account, time to see what this sjit is about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahhahaha just seen her swipe up since girlsmouth has been blocked by Facebook so they have made another group with the description 'FOUNDED BY CHLOE TOAD' talk about begging it.. been blocked from girlsmouth on my main account, time to see what this sjit is about
keep us updated please :)

Yesssss karrmmmma at last 😂
wait just read this properly does this mean the original girlsmouth have been deleted ? i dont follow the group

omg girls mouths gone ahahhaaa karma witch see chloe this is what you get for being a dick upsetting and being a over all bleep face karma is a well deserved now girls il just sit and sip my tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.