Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion is -

She thinks she needs to lose weight, she doesn’t want to put the work in to lose it.

Chooses to promote slimming world as it has a large following and she lacks content ideas :)
She’s probably waiting to be gifted some lipo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s probably waiting to be gifted some lipo 😂😂
would not suprise me that lazer fat burning treatment you get you know ? i think she just needs to take a step back and realise whats important in life she will be so sad when the boys is older and she missed it not being in the moment with the boys worrying too much about her looks

Made me laugh the other day when she ordered from zara for the 3rd!! Time and it didn't turn up 🤣 mate the first time it didn't turn up I wouldn't be ordering again lol. Bella thornes of is also gone on sale so maybe its everyone doing it but still 🤣 she really thinks she's something when really she's posted her real body so there's no point trying to make out its not like that

would not suprise me that lazer fat burning treatment you get you know ? i think she just needs to take a step back and realise whats important in life she will be so sad when the boys is older and she missed it not being in the moment with the boys worrying too much about her looks
She would probs get lipo and still moan & say she’s fat 😩

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t believe what she looked like today without the filter. I don’t know was it the hair or the ridiculous eyes lashes but she just looked really rough.

Reactions: 3
Why is she wearing the same jumper as yesterday this morning? Clatty cow I swear wouldn't know hygiene if it came up and bit her

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion here but if you do find her triggering, she makes you feel like tit or doesnt help you with your dieting dont follow. If she triggered me badly I wouldnt. I follow because I like to be irritated by people sometimes but she dont affect my life

Reactions: 4
Yeah she will.. because she’s had a traumatic day because she’s had to get a taxi 🤣🙈 ffs
like i dont like poking fun as i know some things like that r hard for some but i feel shes doing it for attention it just comes across as not an actual issue for her and shes doing it to somehow be relevant like idk someone explain how can u get aniexty around a taxi but not over getting your bits out dirty talking to strangers etc

am i seeing it right shes taking milo to the park on her own ? :O

Last edited:
shes saying about her bad experiences with public transport i get they can be a bit scary but part of me feels like shes made it sound worse then it is god i know i have had bad experiences with public transport but would not stop me using it you do what you gotta do i know aniexty is hard but somtimes the only way is to force yourself to do it to over come the barrier and im talking from the experience of someone who has it

shes saying about her bad experiences with public transport i get they can be a bit scary but part of me feels like shes made it sound worse then it is god i know i have had bad experiences with public transport but would not stop me using it you do what you gotta do i know aniexty is hard but somtimes the only way is to force yourself to do it to over come the barrier and im talking from the experience of someone who has it
I have anxiety and yes things are problematic however my counsellor encourages me to do things or plan ahead. I'm not convinced Chloe is anxious it sounded like can't be bothered

I have anxiety and yes things are problematic however my counsellor encourages me to do things or plan ahead. I'm not convinced Chloe is anxious it sounded like can't be bothered
yeah i dont wanna dismiss anyone and come across as witch as anyone who knows me know i take mental health so seriously losing family members to suciide and that i take it so seriously and help anyone if i can however i feel like she makes a mockery of it all and it really irritates me everyone has bad experiences i dont see you being told you cant stand in a shop out of the cold waiitng for a bus a bad experience personally and we all know she lies so bet it was not even 2 hours either

Did you see when she wrote I'm not coming if the taxi doesn't turn up. Grow some balls ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.