Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her but I think the lips suit her, she had a rizzla as a top lip before 🤣 will look much better when the swelling has gone down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes thats what i think she needs to b careful otherwise they could b infected if she messes around does not look after them properly they do look massive however i think once sswellings gone there b ok i think she will b crying tommorrow bout how she regrets it kinda showed she did no research though because surley u would expect it otherwise ,?
She didn't do any research she got nose filler because it was on offer 😂 the won't be anywhere near that big once the sweeping settles. Attached a photo of the healing process but filler does take 2-4 weeks to settle & most people do miss the swelling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but on this pic she’s posted on Girlsmouth they look horrendous 😩😩 probably just the swelling but I would be gutted if I got filler and looked like this a few hours later!
I think if you don't expect swelling afterwards & a healing process you've probably not researched enough and shouldn't be getting it. Iv not had mine done in years but my lips swelled to the point the touched my nose and I was all bruised 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know her lips are swollen and they will probably look amazing once they’re ‘normal’ but in her videos did anyone else feel like they looked uneven?? Like the bottom sides didn’t look even? Could just be me

I think if you don't expect swelling afterwards & a healing process you've probably not researched enough and shouldn't be getting it. Iv not had mine done in years but my lips swelled to the point the touched my nose and I was all bruised 😂😂
I’ve never had mine done so I wouldn’t have a clue 😂 but yeah doesn’t look like she’s prepared much or had very good aftercare, as she doesn’t seem to know what to do with them

Reactions: 1
I know her lips are swollen and they will probably look amazing once they’re ‘normal’ but in her videos did anyone else feel like they looked uneven?? Like the bottom sides didn’t look even? Could just be me
I’ve never had mine done so I wouldn’t have a clue 😂 but yeah doesn’t look like she’s prepared much or had very good aftercare, as she doesn’t seem to know what to do with them
Won't be able to tell the full result for a couple of weeks. Anyone who wants them id recommend researching and only getting 0.5ml to start. She's making this woman look really bad she's either not given her aftercare or Chloe hasn't listens. She can take paracetamol. I don't know why people still choose to let her post them on her Instagram she makes them all look unprofessional and stupid

Reactions: 6
Oh wait so now they keep bleeding and are sore..I can see lumps in them too. Whenever has done them has done a horrendous job (sorry to be mean to whoever did them) I’ve had mine done around three times too and I’ve never been in pain with them or had them keep bleeding and to prevent lumps they should be massaged after being filled :)

She will really take anything and do anything if it’s for free..

Reactions: 3
Why would you buy new clothes for a pumpkin patch for photos 😫😫

Kids get muddy I’d dress them in old clothes! 😫

I get the feeling chloes got bored of doing only fans. I did webcam for a bit when I was younger and even though the moneys good it's so tedious

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling chloes got bored of doing only fans. I did webcam for a bit when I was younger and even though the moneys good it's so tedious
I was thinking the same she’s deffo lost interest in it, I don’t think she’s made half the money she’s said she’s very money orientated so if the big bucks were flocking in she wouldn’t stop doing it! She hinted at it not lasting yesterday🙄🙄

Another day out without Aaron’s poor child..

Last edited:
I was thinking the same she’s deffo lost interest in it, I don’t think she’s made half the money she’s said she’s very money orientated so if the big bucks were flocking in she wouldn’t stop doing it! She hinted at it not lasting yesterday🙄🙄

Another day out without Aaron’s poor child..

I forget Aaron has another child 😫

• Heart
Oh wait so now they keep bleeding and are sore..I can see lumps in them too. Whenever has done them has done a horrendous job (sorry to be mean to whoever did them) I’ve had mine done around three times too and I’ve never been in pain with them or had them keep bleeding and to prevent lumps they should be massaged after being filled :)

She will really take anything and do anything if it’s for free..
I thought that doesnt sound right to b bleeding and that lumpy shes making the woman look so bad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.