Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion.. I like her lips 🤦🏻‍♀️😬🤣
I mean I don’t have filler myself so unsure what “good” and “bad” filler looks like? But they look a hell of a lot better than Elle Darbys lips!
I just looked at her grid (don’t look very often) and genuinely don’t think they look too bad. Maybe I need specsavers 😂
tbh its very hard to judge anyway because she uses filters but they do look a bit lump in her stories (again the way she puts the camara and filters may alter that ) i think it wont be until swellings gone your really know what there like

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s true. I’m back to disliking her anyway as I’ve just seen her begging for followers on girlsmouth. Tries to make it acceptable by adding “what’s your insta? Post below” but what’s the betting she doesn’t look at that post again, let alone follow any of the people that have posted their insta. Ugh she makes my blood boil 🤮

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s true. I’m back to disliking her anyway as I’ve just seen her begging for followers on girlsmouth. Tries to make it acceptable by adding “what’s your insta? Post below” but what’s the betting she doesn’t look at that post again, let alone follow any of the people that have posted their insta. Ugh she makes my blood boil 🤮
true shes just begging for followers and engagement i swear brands just look at followers and not enagement rates tbh

Ok they actually look bad 🤢 definitely lumpy and odd shaped I think makes her look bigger too i think she will regret it in a months time

Bit like when she had her lip pierced and she was the only one who didn't think it was wonky AF 😅

Hilarious that she's begging for followers when she uses the "I didn't ask for a big following" as soon as someone says she should take responsibility for something!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She didnt mention her only fans on fb did she only that she is an influencer and Is doing slimming world 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She didnt mention her only fans on fb did she only that she is an influencer and Is doing slimming world 🤣🤣🤣
she goes around the slimming world pages n promotes herself yet doesnt do it i did complain to the admins but there atttitude it its down to people what they do or not but they shoulnt allow fake advertisement though

Bit like when she had her lip pierced and she was the only one who didn't think it was wonky AF 😅

Hilarious that she's begging for followers when she uses the "I didn't ask for a big following" as soon as someone says she should take responsibility for something!
Literally this!
Acts like it happened by accident but is the biggest beg going!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes nothing to moan about it grates on me, people are losing loved ones, people are dying, children are starving. And you’ve got a washed up old moaning cow on Instagram moaning because she can’t eat healthy and she’s due on her period it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Shes nothing to moan about it grates on me, people are losing loved ones, people are dying, children are starving. And you’ve got a washed up old moaning cow on Instagram moaning because she can’t eat healthy and she’s due on her period it’s disgusting.
Also grates on me how she does sw tiktoks or posts on pages to gain likes / followers but doesn't actually do it

Her of ig is hardly of content 😆. Honestly she needs to get off social media and sort herself out

• Haha
She just likes to moan fine have a bad day week we all have them but thats all you talk about chloe is how fat you are your off plan on plan you start on a monday by tuesday you got a chinese 😂😂 just lazy

I have nothing against fillers but Jesus christ, I can't stop looking at how uneven that bottom lip is 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.