Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
We are the same we have to isolate i have a 5 year old and a 1 year old in a flat no garden we play games do some cooking maybe lots of learning too its life just have to get on with it x

We have to isolate because someone in my daughters class got it also so we have to be safe and stay in
awh you got this hope you guys r ok in isolation

still cant get over her ranting earlier like a spoilt school girl lol

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Cause if you don't get your flaps out on the school run you are clearly old and boring
literally everything she saids is old and grannyish them tins are nice on her grid but no she never gets things like that as its grannyish more like does not go with the gram so pethetic

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
That holly is a right bellend 😅 tried to do only fans but that didn’t last five mins. Maybe try actually looking after your daughter instead of downing pre workout and prancing around with your bunch friend Danielle 😅
i know shes an idoit honestly just so stupid the way they go on cause they cant go on a night out if only they knew what real troubles are

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yes this! Like throwing food away? I don’t know anyone who does this, let alone so many times in a day. Or maybe people do it but just don’t talk about it non stop. I am actually concerned for her, she needs to have a little look around at some other influencers, and realise life doesn’t revolve around food, and it’s not normal to behave in the way she is!?
i know we not allowed to talk about other people on here but this is the only post as it relates to chloe her friend connie said she had an eating disorder i wonder if shes tried to tell chloe it is not healthy how she thinks of food i remember when they went away and she realised she was being filmed and threw her phone down

Gossipgirl9101

In Colchester you’re only entitled to a council house if you’re a single parent on full benefits. When renting privately you ring either the estate agents or landlords and it’s down to yourself to provide electric heaters until they send someone to fix it.

Council flats are about £300 a month in Colchester it makes me feel sick as I am single working mum entitled to no help and paying £800 a month private rent
Its not just single mums that get given help, definitely not true.
My cousin lives in Colchester, come from a care background and was given a small flat due to her background with top priority, she works and pays all her own bills, its not just single mothers that get given houses or flats, many end up in hostels and bedsits and mother and baby units until they're allocated a house or flat.
Every council and HA have different pricing for sure, ifs not a one cap fits all, generally councils are cheaper than housing associations, the number of rooms, the area youre in.. all factors that are taken into consideration

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
hahah i just found this thread i live in the same town as her and she was in tesco once n i was heavily pregnant trying to move out the way so her n her kids could walk past and all i got was the dirtiest look haha u arent famous babe x
sorry do you know who she is shes chloe todd ceo of girls mouth dont cha know how dare you not bow in her prescence ;)

Lazy lazy Chloe 😂

Oh wow that doesn’t even surprise me!
am i the only one that can not get over her deliverooing some ham though

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I’m so confused.. so on her Chloe Todd Instagram she is doing a Q and A thing.
Someone has asked what her turn on’s or turn off’s are. She has described someone who isn’t Aaron 😂 ‘someone with ambition’ not fault to him, I have nothing against him.. but doesn’t he just work in a supermarket. I don’t find anything wrong with that at all he is providing how he can for his family, but it’s a bit bizarre foe her to put that as her turn on when it’s complete opposite to Aaron - he is doing what he can to put food on the table for his family. Why couldn’t she say something along the lines of ‘a man who does anything for his family’ considering she has one with him!
Secondly, her turn offs include ‘people with
Short replies and no chat’ how can that be a turn off for her when she has been with Aaron for 6 years or whatever!! Like it wouldn’t even cross my mind that that would be a turn off whilst I’m in a relationship, it just shows she is entertaining other people whilst she is with him.
no i know what u mean though he works on a building site i do question if she asks herself these questions tbh

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
That is actually true, some people did say that sort of stuff on ddr years back, I use to feel sorry for her then
the thing is though why do so many people hate her what started it ? im not saying its right but people genuinally dont dislike someone for no reason ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I'm tbf with confidence and body issues etc there isn't a set of rules. One week you can feel fab about yourself the next you can look in the mirror and see sloth from the goonies looking back. I think that she is doing these things to herself thinking they will change the way SHE sees herself and make her think she is pretty etc she will get stuck in a vicious circle of pumping her self full of stuff to do that.
oh i agree but shes not stupid she must know that doing these things wont make you feel any better i wonder if her family or Aaron know how she feels about herself

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Hahahhahaha just seen her swipe up since girlsmouth has been blocked by Facebook so they have made another group with the description 'FOUNDED BY CHLOE TOAD' talk about begging it.. been blocked from girlsmouth on my main account, time to see what this sjit is about
keep us updated please :)

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I never feel kids should be brought into it but chloe has lied about so much over the years she also treats people like shit you tend to find people who get some crap usually deserve it though I think there's a line but she does give back
yeah there is a line but idk just really interests me why they go after chloe like i said many more big fb groups out there shes clearly done somthing to really piss many people and fb groups off not saying she deserves all the hate though im just interested why they go after her i can understand her thinking shes famous because yeah even i would think what a twat hun you just run a fb group your right she lies so much that story when she said someone called her fat to her face i was like hmm ok and this is why were never know whats true or not with her