Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she left the blonde bits down, that would be 1 less irrelevant thing she had to complain about tho and that would mean less yes people in her dms apparently telling her how wonderful, empowering, great for them and thier partners her and her messy muff are for them.

I dont want to be mean about her looks but her bottom lip looks so sore!

Reactions: 1
Its pretty clear she has not got the imagination for only fans going by her stories and the q&a like being bisexual and jiggling your boobs is not great content 😒

Reactions: 5
I'd be so embarrassed if I did chloes lips and after she kept moaning they was swollen and asking if that's normal 🙄

Reactions: 4
She can’t be serious!! She’s getting another ml put in her lips???? She can’t even look after the ones she has now why would she get more?🤢 most people I know go once a year not even that if your technician is good at their job, she is going to look beyond stupid. They’re so sore and botched right now what would possess her to add more🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She can’t be serious!! She’s getting another ml put in her lips???? She can’t even look after the ones she has now why would she get more?🤢 most people I know go once a year not even that if your technician is good at their job, she is going to look beyond stupid. They’re so sore and botched right now what would possess her to add more🤢🤢
I now saw that and thought wtf seriously what so she can moan more

Reactions: 2
she needs to let the treatment she's just had done settle before she gets more!! Surely no technician would touch her knowing she's only had them done in the last week anyway?

I bet we see her on one of them "botched up bodies" programs within the next year haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
chloe i know you were here so first hey

if your not happy with yourself chloe no matter how much you changed weather you loose weight or change your face through filer or what ever it wont make you happy you thought filler would make you happy but it has not i really think you need to talk to someone becuse how you talk about your self is just not healthy

• Heart
Not sure whether it’s the lips that she hates so booked another ml anyway! Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

but to me the lips make her look bigger worst thing she could have done
As soon as I saw them I thought it made her look rounder. I also think the filler has made her nose wider. When you alter a bump on your nose it always looks wider

• Haha
Why is she like this, whatever she has done she has to make a bleeping HUGE deal out of, it was the same with her hair. She’s a weirdo! She’s so unhappy with her weight gain yet she’s got her tits and fanny out on the internet for people to see. She’s so unhappy with them she’s gone and booked for another ml lolll. head

Reactions: 8
Why is she like this, whatever she has done she has to make a bleeping HUGE deal out of, it was the same with her hair. She’s a weirdo! She’s so unhappy with her weight gain yet she’s got her tits and fanny out on the internet for people to see. She’s so unhappy with them she’s gone and booked for another ml lolll. head
and a few weeks ago was saying it gives u a confidence boost then yesterday said it doesnt as shes not taking new content shes a walking contridiction

I dont know if its the way she talks but one side of her top lip looks more plumped than the other.
I legit feel bad for anyone who does any sort of treatment on her be it hair, make up, fillers. She is never happy and is a really crappy advertisement for them. People wouldnt use her hairdresser or lip lady based on what she is saying, and her crappy reactions to what and how they have done them.

I dont know if its the way she talks but one side of her top lip looks more plumped than the other.
I legit feel bad for anyone who does any sort of treatment on her be it hair, make up, fillers. She is never happy and is a really crappy advertisement for them. People wouldnt use her hairdresser or lip lady based on what she is saying, and her crappy reactions to what and how they have done them.
yes it does i agree looks more filler in one side again agree shes never happy and its all gifted/free :(

So she's booked to have more filler in her lips and is already talking about having them dissolved? How does her partner but up with that absolute melon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's booked to have more filler in her lips and is already talking about having them dissolved? How does her partner but up with that absolute melon?!
she said if it gets to the 7th when shes lost weight and she still does not like them shes going to get them dissolved

i have my gripe with chloe but if this whole feeling fat thing is a genuine thing i realy hope she actually gets some help if that connie has had an eating disorder so shocked she does not say to chloe about it and say its not normal to be speaking about that all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.