Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah maybe thats the thing maybe shes unhappy hence why all the other things happen but she doesnt know how to leave remember that quote a while ago about all good things must come to an end?

and it must be scary realisticly she coldnt survive on her own without being on benifits would im guessing would clash if shes earning big from influencing like she makes out
If she earns 2.5k a month like she's claimed then she will be fine. Budgeting is a life saver though

Reactions: 2
If she earns 2.5k a month like she's claimed then she will be fine. Budgeting is a life saver though
She doesn’t earn that amount though, proof is in the fact she still claims benefits and gets free nursery for Romeo. Plus she’s been dropped from a few brand deals.

Reactions: 3
Definitely could live easily on 2.5k! The flats council so she probably isn't paying sky high amounts for that, bills etc wouldnt be massive. But then if Aaron's paying it all she would definitely have a shock, even more so if she is exaggerating what she is making.

She doesn’t earn that amount though, proof is in the fact she still claims benefits and gets free nursery for Romeo. Plus she’s been dropped from a few brand deals.
I dont think it has anything to do with Aaron though.

I think she has been dropped by the brands she makes the money off, like boohoo, PLT, spice n tice

Reactions: 3
Definitely could live easily on 2.5k! The flats council so she probably isn't paying sky high amounts for that, bills etc wouldnt be massive. But then if Aaron's paying it all she would definitely have a shock, even more so if she is exaggerating what she is making.
i dont get how shes earning 2.5k though a month she doesnt have many brand deals her views on youtube r bad so she most likely earns pennies from that i dont see it personally

she didnt get it done dont think no post on hairdressers page
Haha I checked the hairdressers page aswell. All her other work actually seems really good. Im training to be a hairdresser and I honestly think chloe wasn't honest with her about what she has on her hair. I can only think that the not taking the foil to the root was because they were going to do a stretched root this time.

i dont get how shes earning 2.5k though a month she doesnt have many brand deals her views on youtube r bad so she most likely earns pennies from that i dont see it personally
She isnt earning that. It was all forecasted earning based on what she told them she could give them if I remember the screenshot right.

Reactions: 1
Haha I checked the hairdressers page aswell. All her other work actually seems really good. Im training to be a hairdresser and I honestly think chloe wasn't honest with her about what she has on her hair. I can only think that the not taking the foil to the root was because they were going to do a stretched root this time.

She isnt earning that. It was all forecasted earning based on what she told them she could give them if I remember the screenshot right.
ohh yeah that makes sense then :)

Oh i didn't know she got the free nursery 😳 I dont see how though because if Aaron is working and earning a decent wage they wouldn't qualify for it...unless she's fibbing about that too. Ahh unless he does the 30 hours forgot hes 4!

Just wanted to edit that there's nothing wrong with free nursery we've used the 30 hours before

Oh i didn't know she got the free nursery 😳 I dont see how though because if Aaron is working and earning a decent wage they wouldn't qualify for it...unless she's fibbing about that too. Ahh unless he does the 30 hours forgot hes 4!

Just wanted to edit that there's nothing wrong with free nursery we've used the 30 hours before
yeah its because hes 4 he will get the hours right?

She used to be quite funny but over the last few months she's got less and less likeable. I do think she needs to get her bum in gear, learn to drive, stop making excuses and 'work' at set times of the day (maybe an hour when Aaron gets home, when Romeo is at nursery, maybe even put Milo in nursery if she can't get anything done). Or find another job.
I used to like her. Now I've seen her true colours. She's actually quite a nasty piece of work when things don't go her way.

Reactions: 4
yeah its because hes 4 he will get the hours right?
I'm sure that even at 4 when they start "pre school" its only 15 hours unless you are entitled to the "working parents 30" and then both parents have to be working a certain amount of hours.

My daughter was doing the 15 hours preschool hours that everyone gets until lockdown.

100% this! She came here not long ago to throw someone under the bus then blatantly lied on her stories about it
yeah she did didnt she tried to play the situation down play the victim didnt tell her story what she said though if u didnt think it was that bad then why would you not defend it on your stories
also the fact she said she was a child while at the same time selling your nudes

just heard back from another brand about my complaint who are passing iton to the relevant team to do an internal investigaton

Last edited:
yeah she did didnt she tried to play the situation down play the victim didnt tell her story what she said though if u didnt think it was that bad then why would you not defend it on your stories
also the fact she said she was a child while at the same time selling your nudes
Well it was 7 years ago so she was at the very minimum 17, not a child she should have known better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.