Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.

I don't follow her anymore and I feel a lot better for it. I didn't realise how much her negativity was affecting me.

Its made me feel so wary of "influencers" though. They tell you to message them, they tell you to reply etc - Chloe then said I was "obsessed" with her for being nice and engaging with her.

I feel so stupid honestly, I offered her stuff for her party that was supposed to be this year, I've offered before to go and pick her up and take her out, I've offered to support her so much and now it makes me feel like such a head that I believed any of it.

She rejected all of those offers anyway because I obviously wasn't thin enough!

Just feel like we can't do right for doing wrong. If we're nice we're obsessed, if we dare to disagree with her she calls us every name under the sun.
I'm so sorry that she made you feel that way. What an awful human.

Please, don't ever think or feel like you're stupid. It's what these influencers do and they're bloody good at it! We've all been sucked in at some point, so you're not stupid!

Plus, I think this situation says a lot more about her as a person than it does you! You're clearly a wonderful person, with a kind soul just trying to be nice, and she's just the total opposite. If anything, feel good about yourself knowing that you were doing what any good person would do. Don't let the bad side of another person make you doubt yourself. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sick of seeing her getting free tit for Christmas when there’s families out there that will be suicidal at the thought of affording Christmas

Reactions: 2
If I just eat tit most of the time but then upload some slimming world how to’s on to my insta, will that make me a slimming world influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I just eat tit most of the time but then upload some slimming world how to’s on to my insta, will that make me a slimming world influencer?
Only if you also say you aren't a influencer and call yourself fat everyday

Reactions: 1
Only if you also say you aren't a influencer and call yourself fat everyday
and make sure you do lots of "chatty stories" which is actually just 5 mins of you talking absolute shite, make it boring enough to bore your viewers to tears and be sure to pull at the "fat" on your cheeks and neckline just to emphasise how insecure you are but then get a mcdonalds for tea x

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I doubt very much anyone, unless they love under a rock has asked her about motivation and healthy eating. She has no motivation at all, her idea of healthy eating is a joke and her idea of healthy dieting is worrying. She is the epitome of a yoyo dieter! A juice plus reps dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I doubt very much anyone, unless they love under a rock has asked her about motivation and healthy eating. She has no motivation at all, her idea of healthy eating is a joke and her idea of healthy dieting is worrying. She is the epitome of a yoyo dieter! A juice plus reps dream!
Exactly thats what i thought chloe hun no one be askingn you when your on off all the time

is it me or does her chips not looked coooked? or is it the filter ? idk it looks gross to me not appealing at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.