Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole picture including her hair is edited. In the original picture the blond towards the back doesnt go up that far and is orange not blonde.
We will soon see when she does her ‘chatty stories’ probs why she’s been quiet since It was done, trying to arrange for the hairdresser to come back and make it look like the edited picture. Can’t see her coming on this morning without a full face now as apparently that changes the whole colour of you hair !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i know who sent that message to chloe (she is also a follower of her ) and is a good friend we follow eachother on ig and she messaged me about chloes hair and no admins was not me so please dont block me ty ;)

and she has blocked my friend.............. yall can see it was not even written badly this is the girl who saids come to me on my real account you do and your still blocked

We will soon see when she does her ‘chatty stories’ probs why she’s been quiet since It was done, trying to arrange for the hairdresser to come back and make it look like the edited picture. Can’t see her coming on this morning without a full face now as apparently that changes the whole colour of you hair !
Make up makes no difference to your hair colour she was just trying to fool people

The whole head looks different without the filter its gifted so why put a filter on it u want ro show people a true representation right i would feel mis sold somthing if that was me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how horrendous her hair looks. The colour would look lovely all over but the fact she hasn’t got the root too????

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how horrendous her hair looks. The colour would look lovely all over but the fact she hasn’t got the root too????
It looks awful on her stories how can she even say its nice shes moaning about it already

its just false advertisement if i went the same person and asked for it as was in chloes edited picture then id b fuming with result n this is what i hate these influencers get gifted stuff then lie to their followers about it

And the way she clearly told artist to remov unedited picture is digusting

Bit confused about how the hairdresser couldn't do her roots because of foil? Looks like it's had a month of regrowth already 😅

Eek that inch gap between the root and the blonde, as if you'd let a client walk out like that

I remember when having two blonde bits at the front of your hair was in fashion years ago, always thought it looked like a bird has took a poo on the front of the hair 😭😂
Some girls can make it look amazing, but Chloe's looks strange 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Sorry but it looks vile and im furious how shes passing it off as everyone elses fault oh its no make up bad lighting no chloe it just looks rank and as for u trying to lie to your followers thats not ok hun not ok remember this karma is a thing hope u loose your 35k again

one thing that grates on me so much is when people lie to their followers i just cant stand it

and i know its only a filter but i ust feel for people who are naiave and dont realise its edited and then wont be happy when they pay so much money not to get the right result chloe has to realise were not all influcners and get things gifted that would be expensive to most people

Thank god she didn't pay for it 😂 imagine paying for hair that looks like it was done a month ago 😂

• Haha
Thank god she didn't pay for it 😂 imagine paying for hair that looks like it was done a month ago 😂
hahaah yeah

i just feel bad if there somone is a bit naiave they ask for that and dont understand its not the actual effect i cant believe how awful it is

see chloe getting defensive in the comments on the ladys page
and here comes the do it off your real account comments

hun i know for a fact you block people even when they do i bet shes hating not having control of deleting the comments

'''i dont care if she uploads it or not'' ok hun thats why you clearly asked her to remove it

Last edited:
Just admit you’ve edited it chlo. There is hardy any gradual blonde Highlights up the top part of her head. And now she’s using feeling rubbish as an excuse not to be on her stories when she was fine before all this going out and about loving life.
E1E7CEAF-044F-45E3-8588-A99D550C544D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I feel sorry for the hairdresser. Giving up her time and gifting her work for someone that’s making her look bad 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.