Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just realised most of the people who commented on her hair grid post don’t even follow her 🧐🧐 was wondering how there were over 100 comments🤨 There’s an app what you and other Instagramers can download and you can get people to comment certain things on your posts etc.. bet she’s on those apps! you can get followers on there too and fake likes etc

They don’t follow the hairdresser either

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Iv just realised most of the people who commented on her hair grid post don’t even follow her 🧐🧐 was wondering how there were over 100 comments🤨 There’s an app what you and other Instagramers can download and you can get people to comment certain things on your posts etc.. bet she’s on those apps! you can get followers on there too and fake likes etc

They don’t follow the hairdresser either
I wondered how she went from 200 odd likes to near 2k

Bit racist that tan post 👀
Her twitter is chav central 😂
What a vile girl, using an Indian emoji & calling her tan ‘black’ .. honestly she makes me sick! That is so racist!! 🤬 How she gets these brand deals I’ll never know! All she does is moan on her stories 24/7 about everything & the body positivity tit is pathetic because she moans about her weight at least once a day. That tan thing has RAGED me 🤬

Reactions: 5
What a vile girl, using an Indian emoji & calling her tan ‘black’ .. honestly she makes me sick! That is so racist!! 🤬 How she gets these brand deals I’ll never know! All she does is moan on her stories 24/7 about everything & the body positivity tit is pathetic because she moans about her weight at least once a day. That tan thing has RAGED me 🤬
Wonder how many brands would keep her if they saw that picture!

Reactions: 5
Does she work for misspap? Iv never looked on there before and I just did. It's all tacky as duck

Does she work for misspap? Iv never looked on there before and I just did. It's all tacky as duck
I emailed boohoo and misspap with ss i think shes deleted the tan pic does not seem to be there ive even gone back to 2015

Reactions: 1
I believe she works with spice n tice, beauty Bay,.boohoo miss pap
all sent if they dont drop her or care these companies have no morals and will be naming and shaming them on my personal facebook

ive emailed ig and fb messaged all these companies if none of them reply or drop chloes little bitchy ass then i will out these companies for not having any morals because they clearly care more about having an influencer oh wait she calls herself that but has no engagement i may or may not have told them to do their research because there working with someone who buys followers haha

there all quick enough to jump on the BLM movement use it for gain but when comes down to it they dont care just want people to buy their stuff

Reactions: 4
all sent if they dont drop her or care these companies have no morals and will be naming and shaming them on my personal facebook

ive emailed ig and fb messaged all these companies if none of them reply or drop chloes little bitchy ass then i will out these companies for not having any morals because they clearly care more about having an influencer oh wait she calls herself that but has no engagement i may or may not have told them to do their research because there working with someone who buys followers haha

there all quick enough to jump on the BLM movement use it for gain but when comes down to it they dont care just want people to buy their stuff
I mean spice n tice are a family run business 😥 who may i just say have amazing packs if you want to give them a try (when i say this isn't an add unlike some im actually being honest!!
Boohoo were very vocal in thier stance on BLM so they should hopefully drop her! Misguided I think we're also.

Attachments

I mean spice n tice are a family run business 😥 who may i just say have amazing packs if you want to give them a try (when i say this isn't an add unlike some im actually being honest!!
Boohoo were very vocal in thier stance on BLM so they should hopefully drop her! Misguided I think we're also.
boohoo replied and said they are working to sort the matter out quickly and will be giving infomation to relevant departments
realy? that makes me feel even worse that there supporting her i will jump on and have a look now at there range :) x

and if she even tries saying oh it was years ago i dont care chloe its still wrong even the replies to her tweets people r calling her out

• Heart
So she moans about “trolls” but is ok with casual racism? I really hope she does lose those brand deals! I have also emailed the companies she works with as she’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 4
So she moans about “trolls” but is ok with casual racism? I really hope she does lose those brand deals! I have also emailed the companies she works with as she’s a disgrace.
exactly i think if people saw her twitter they would see such a diffrent side to her also when did she say she was livng in the car with Aaron no evidence of that anywhere? hmmmm

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.