Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs moaning again. If your so unhappy with your weight then do something about it then! She’s so bleeping annoying. Everyday complaining about something it’s not normal, if your weight affected you as much as she says hers does then why would you carry on eating tit

Reactions: 4
I’m glad she’s finally addressed that it could be a disorder? I really hope she tries to get help because she can’t carry on like this, it’ll start to have an effect on the kids eating as well. My mum goes through stages of binge eating then strict dieting then back to binging again and now I’m the exact same, she needs to be careful that the kids don’t pick up on it

Reactions: 1
She didn’t like her hair down when she had it cut by her mum either, I think it looks strange being up and having one big section hanging by your face

Reactions: 5
i think she does it for content honestly

she sounds so bleeping ungreatful i hope that lady doesnt do it for her again

well boohoo im ashamed of you working with a racist will be boycotting your company from now on

Last edited:
i think she does it for content honestly

she sounds so bleeping ungreatful i hope that lady doesnt do it for her again

well boohoo im ashamed of you working with a racist will be boycotting your company from now on
I'm hoping they are still looking into it and whatever she has been sent was sent before the emails were sent.

Its pretty crappy she is publicly saying she doesnt like her hair but has said to the lady she loves it.

Reactions: 3
I'm hoping they are still looking into it and whatever she has been sent was sent before the emails were sent.

Its pretty crappy she is publicly saying she doesnt like her hair but has said to the lady she loves it.
exactlyyy it is wether u thin it looks good on u or not do u have to keep repeating it

also since when did chloe make custom prints found an ig of hers not updated since may though

Reactions: 2
exactlyyy it is wether u thin it looks good on u or not do u have to keep repeating it

also since when did chloe make custom prints found an ig of hers not updated since may though
She has zero class, and definitely is not about helping other people or businesses. I kind of feel like Chloe told a little fib to the hairdresser and maybe made out that she had virgin hair or as close as.

Ohhhhhh thats from when she decided to charge people for putting that pink filter on pictures for them!

Reactions: 2
She has zero class, and definitely is not about helping other people or businesses. I kind of feel like Chloe told a little fib to the hairdresser and maybe made out that she had virgin hair or as close as.

Ohhhhhh thats from when she decided to charge people for putting that pink filter on pictures for them!
yeah i do too

and ohhhh yeah yeah i remember now cringe fest not gonna lie

She just seems a very obsessive person, she obsesses over things way too much. Obsessive compulsive disorder pops to mind, I went to school with a girl and she was the same and since leaving was diagnosed with the same thing.

She must really be disliked in her home town to say if she moved she wouldn't feel nervous about how she looks etc
I live in the same town as her it’s not a very big town i wouldn’t say I’ve never heard of this girl before. Sometimes wonder if she thinks she’s a celebrity of where we live dx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh shock, she’s at McDonald’s ... swear she said a while back she’s never eating McDonald’s again after she had bitten into a bit of gristle in the meat 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she was complaining about her weight this morning and now eating McDonalds?
She's boring me now 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go again the "I'm so fat" then il eat mcdonalds and complain tonight about how fat I am again! Says she wasnt bothered about her weight for peppa pig world the other day but now shes saying she is (obvs isnt that bothered about her weight with her being sat in mcdonalds scoffing chicken nuggets) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t get to grips with this girl 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
she is probably one of the most ungrateful people I follow on insta! You don’t like your hair but you’ve just publicly shamed the girl who did it.
If im honest I thought it looked nice but you don’t get the money piece in your hair unless you are going to wear it in the style it was done in.
I got this done a few weeks ago (before chloe 😜) and yeah it looks Weird when you put your hair up but I knew that when I got it done.
sheher hairstyle changed to something current and she still puts it back in a 2003 hairstyle ffs 🙈

oh and the whinging about her weight AGAIN. Stop bleeping eating shite and move around more. It’s not rocket science. orrrrrr just don’t whinge about it and learn to love your body the way it is. Ok rant over lol!

Reactions: 4
She's uploaded to her stories saying "ignore the bleached top this is what I wore to get my hair done" like wtf? This hair dresser couldn't do roots, doesn't have a apron thing. Is she even a hair dresser 😂

• Haha
She's uploaded to her stories saying "ignore the bleached top this is what I wore to get my hair done" like wtf? This hair dresser couldn't do roots, doesn't have a apron thing. Is she even a hair dresser 😂
I KNOW i thought that

Look @ the 4 of them begging for free stuff !!! Can’t afford their own pjs or to support a business by BUYING IT. 89p for a face mask in body care. Embarrassing.

“We have 17k followers between us”
Round of Applause for Chloe and her little beggers. Imagine actually not just paying business and advertising, thinking they’re all celebs that should get gifted stuff all the time. 17k followers doesn’t give you the right to have things for free.

Also- Hats off to unapologetically Lauren... her fake crying deserves an Oscar 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Came on to say the exact same thing. 117k followers between them but can’t afford £4 for a face mask each in home bargains 🙄

Do they realise how ridiculous they look

Reactions: 8
Look @ the 4 of them begging for free stuff !!! Can’t afford their own pjs or to support a business by BUYING IT. 89p for a face mask in body care. Embarrassing.

“We have 17k followers between us”
Round of Applause for Chloe and her little beggers. Imagine actually not just paying business and advertising, thinking they’re all celebs that should get gifted stuff all the time. 17k followers doesn’t give you the right to have things for free.

Also- Hats off to unapologetically Lauren... her fake crying deserves an Oscar 🙄🙄🙄
I saw this and literally cringed how scabby. They will beg for anything tbh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.