Chloe Todd #19 Always jumping into things feet first!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how she was managing to stand for what seemed quite a while WITHOUT complaining of any pain...

Also no mention of her going to a fracture clinic or any follow up for her feet?!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the kittens again? Just caught up on the last thread and maybe I’m just a weird cat lady but I really need to know where the kittens are 😞

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the kittens again? Just caught up on the last thread and maybe I’m just a weird cat lady but I really need to know where the kittens are 😞
We see the kittens receiving more attention than the kids do

Reactions: 5
I can't keep up with her erratic slimming World meals, how she hopes she's lost weight when she throws in the 1 random slimming World meal every so often when she was stuffing her face with tit last night is beyond me

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else see her and holly do the sprite challenge? Anyone else find it weird how she's like "oh and she's really bad she's really gassy" and then Chloe's the one who burped first. It always feels like Chloe tries to put holly down whenever she can even if it's something stupid like that

Reactions: 6
Also she 100% makes her meals look smaller when she had that lunch and showed it in her story there was way more in the bowl to what was in the picture either shes trying to make herself look like she eating not much or she adds more after the photo such odd behaviour

Reactions: 7
Main way to tell she’s low on money - trying to sell zilch 😬😂
She needs to be careful as could be seen as extra income she really is so desperate to get rich quick yet she is not moving anywhere in life its embarsssing stop trying to chase an influencer life it just not going to happen having an average 9-5 job is nothing to be ashamed off i do not understand why shes so hesistant to live in the real world she needs to grow up

Reactions: 5
Zilch have an offer on if 5 people sign up you get £100 so that’s probably why it’s being talked about more recently. I signed up way before it was all over GM etc.

Reactions: 2
The fact that she just promotes her crappy eating habits ANNOYS me so bad, if you wanna have a tit relationship with food and binge/restrict that’s your business but promoting it to your (albeit declining) following is just gross

and don’t even get me started on the whole ‘I’ve barely eaten or been hungry today’ it’s such bullshit🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Who would look at Chloe's social media who gets 3 likes and say yeah thats who I want to run my Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahhhaa bowl of lettuce leaves for lunch hits the spot like crisps 🙄🤣🤣🤣 duck off Chloe you make me die 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.