Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ngl his Instagram is mainly me posting 😂 I think he looks good and I think he deserves to feel good about himself so I take the stint of that as he’s really not vain he’s the most opposite to that. Legit the nicest person I’ve ever met 🙋🏼‍♀️

Ngl his Instagram is mainly me posting 😂 I think he looks good and I think he deserves to feel good about himself so I take the stint of that as he’s really not vain he’s the most opposite to that. Legit the nicest person I’ve ever met 🙋🏼‍♀️
And I read here just because I am not the kind of person that can just ignore things 😬😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Has she ever thought of just starving herself and not mentioning it? Probably not she won't get the concerned messages or attention then

"Are we crazy having a bbq"

Yeah Chloe, so edgy. Nobody else will be doing that today. At all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Carly29

Just putting my 2 pence in that I would definitely be on here laughing at my bf’s ex too if she was Chloe 😳😳😂 We forget that Aaron’s gf has to actually live her life with Chloe in it. That relationship was so toxic and if gender roles were reversed we would be calling it abuse. Leaving a long term relationship doesn’t make any trauma, etc magically disappear so I imagine It’s natural that she would come up in convo every so often? Chloe’s also a shit mum so I imagine co parenting is a nightmare with her for both Aaron and Louise..
Considering we all sit on this about people we don’t even know when we could just unfollow them, it’s a bit rich to have a go at Louise lol.

• Heart

JustSteph

"I hate relying on other people"

Hollie the taxi doesn't count then? The Government paying you doesn't count then? Your nan cooking you meal after meal doesn't count then? Aaron taking the kids when you feel like going to do random shit with Hollie doesn't count then?

She's a joke 🤣🤣

• Haha
What's with the going in on aarons gf? Literally no need to be like that to the girl! She watches here just like everyone watches chloe and Aaron, yet she is the obsessed one?

Reactions: 16

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
As if his gf is on here defending him posting shitty indirects about his ex like he's a 15 year old girl 😂😂😂 if my grown adult partner was behaving like that I'd definitely be having a word, it's embarrassing and not even that; it's disrespectful that he's still focusing so much on his ex when he's 'moved on' seems he's not as over it as he thinks. Giving me the absolute ick that

• Heart
  • Haha
Im so sick of hearing "so i havent actually eaten today" you can not try and be an influencer all about weightloss and then just starve yourself

Im actually going to have to stop watching as currently trying to lose weight myself and watching that just frustrates me. I battle mental health so that can effect my eating habits too but ive been drinking lots more water, being more active and making healthier choices food wise so i can lose weight in a healthy way.

Also surely as someone whos recovering shouldn't she be making sure shes eating well to help her body heal?

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Because he doesn’t need to be written about on here , he doesn’t earn a tenner a month to chat shit on Instagram to then get a thread on here 😭

Just doesn’t seem worth all the shit! Anyway nice talking, let me know when you know the truth 😂
Since you're here and clearly love following the thread because it's not a coincidence that as soon as Aaron's name appears you're here giving it big balls why not tell us 'the truth. Just remember there is 3 sides to every story - his, hers and the truth.

I get that and I have been in 2 abusive relationships myself but if he's still feeling the need to view her profile and post things indirectly in response to them then he's clearly not healed yet.

Exactly this! It's just weird lol she is clearly reading all the comments and only speaks up if someone says something about Aaron 🤔 like enjoy your relationship without being so obsessed with Chloe ffs I don't get it.
Think their relationship is literally them sitting in bed together after a shag slagging chloe off? If I found out my partner was on a gossip thread for my ex I'd be worried tbh it's a little insane. Bit single white female tbh Louise you're already shagging her leftovers why are you so interested in her life? Trying to take it over? Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 15

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"I can't believe I just bare faced lied like that" Fucking hell Chlo, I can! You do it all the time hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14

pizzaqueen88

This might be an unpopular opinion but if Aaron has moved on why is still having a pop at her indirectly on his Instagram? He obviously was pissed about her saying she's never been with someone who is so obsessed with her etc, why is he even looking? They both seem to love the drama imo. Both need to grow up (sorry to his gf if you're reading this 😬)

kittygotclaws

Something doesnt add up, she says she was invited to a PR event with boo-hoo which would of helped her with what little engagement she has left, maybe posed with some insta ‘influencers’ and gained more followers which would of got her more money and PR deals? So why can’t holly (who we haven’t seen in a while) take a night off of work and look after the children. Or her ex or family take the children? Just seems really odd to me.

Last edited:
Hey I'm a long time lurker 👋

Just been catching up with everything... I'm confused about her breaking her feet..like she never mentioned fracture clinic, hospital appointments or even post any sympathy photos on her insta as that's a typical chloe thing... I just find it really strange as she's open about her life she hardly mentioned it apart from explain how it supposedly happened.
Also was anything else mentioned about that person that attacked her a while back,sure she mentioned it was going to court but she's been very quiet about it all

Alicej93

I don’t know if it’s just me but her son ‘taking’ the chocolate bar isn’t that much of a big deal for it to be told to all of her followers. Obviously it’s wrong and he should be taught not to do it, but every child’s done similar and it’s not interesting enough to put on your story. If I was the shopkeeper I’d be more upset about the accent than a little kid not putting a chocolate bar down

Well hello tattlers 👋🏻

Holy freaking cow balls. I’ve just spent the last 5 or so days reading all these threads and I am gob smacked. I accidentally stumbled upon Chloe on here. I thought she was a nice girl (I was on the first GM and the second) and checked her insta now and again and thought she was some kind of SW inspiration…. How wrong I was.
Just wow.
From what I’ve gathered from all this Aaron is better off well away from her, them poor wee kiddies should be in the care of someone that is actually going to be present in their lives not shove them away on a tablet and lay in bed with their partner all day ignoring them even when they are ill. Her becoming a lesbian so quick after the breakup and changing basically her entire image and life to accommodate this new relationship screams red flags and serious underlying mental health issues. This woman needs some sort of intervention, why is her own family not stepping in and doing something. I’m sorry but it’s clear that chloe needs help and desperately before one of those beautiful wee boys of hers gets seriously hurt.
Oh and also Holly is creepy, weird vibes from that one.