Chloe Todd #19 Always jumping into things feet first!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t she just talk about body positivity and eat a nice range of stuff. Lying about her weight and having a yo yo diet years on is just pathetic. She is boring everyone including her ‘fans’ and Holly must be so exhausted with this.

Considering social media is her ‘expertise’ she really has no clue on how to entertain.
She would most likely build such a bigger platform doing that as well her followers are dropping like flies as there bored of the constant on and off diets

Reactions: 1
18040453-7611-43CF-9CAA-AD6A8551E4CB.jpeg

I mean, good on her if she has lost a stone since March… but I’m struggling to believe this with her moaning about how much weight she has put on???

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1381372
I mean, good on her if she has lost a stone since March… but I’m struggling to believe this with her moaning about how much weight she has put on???
The other day she said 12 8 though now saying 11 8 i mean yeah if she has good on her but she even admitted herself if shes not posting her food its cause shes off especially with her yo yo dieting its hard to believe she would have been losing weight especially drinking all the iced coffees she does and takeaways etc

Reactions: 1
She's definitely not 11 stone 8 as not only did she say on her stories she was 12 stone 8 the other day but she's always said getting to 11 stone 9 was her happy weight where she felt really good about herself and was always obsessed with that number for whatever reason.
I don't believe it was a genuine mistake as she said the number 11 four times, you'd realise after the first time saying it you made a mistake and immediately correct yourself but she didn't.

Reactions: 4
Clearly off plan again hence why shes been quiet wonder if she will say shes lost weight this week even though shws clearly not been on plan

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.