Chloe Todd #19 Always jumping into things feet first!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably hasn’t got covid. Just more excuses to stay home and not do anything with the boys 🙃

Reactions: 4
Tbf if she is has just randomly tested I'd say someone she knows and has been in contact with has it. I doubt chloe is someone who tests her kids regularly lt alone herself.

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed her and Kelly have unfollowed each other? Wonder why that is
Do you mean Kelly as in Essexvibes Kelly? Coz if so jump back a few threads and youll see why. But if you don't have the time to read it all basically Kelly was on tattle

Reactions: 2
Do you mean Kelly as in Essexvibes Kelly? Coz if so jump back a few threads and youll see why. But if you don't have the time to read it all basically Kelly was on tattle
thank you! I was searching and searching but couldn’t find it. I’m not surprised she’s a backstabber tbf I went to school with her and she’s defo got some weird issues. She lied about pregnancy, miscarriages even CANCER.. I see she hasn’t changed a bit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
thank you! I was searching and searching but couldn’t find it. I’m not surprised she’s a backstabber tbf I went to school with her and she’s defo got some weird issues. She lied about pregnancy, miscarriages even CANCER.. I see she hasn’t changed a bit
Basically chloe has been reading here and she had a inclination that Kelly was commenting but couldn't prove it, until she caught kelly out and she couldn't lie anymore... because of this she ended up trying to find people on tattle ( those viewing Kelly's stories ) and basically put all their accounts on blast without any proof, she ended up sharing one of the girls location which was a huge deal, but point blank refused to put Kelly on blast despite her being a dick towards chloe on here. Long story short

Reactions: 6
Basically chloe has been reading here and she had a inclination that Kelly was commenting but couldn't prove it, until she caught kelly out and she couldn't lie anymore... because of this she ended up trying to find people on tattle ( those viewing Kelly's stories ) and basically put all their accounts on blast without any proof, she ended up sharing one of the girls location which was a huge deal, but point blank refused to put Kelly on blast despite her being a dick towards chloe on here. Long story short
Thank you ! I’m gonna have a look back through the other threads to see if I can read about it properly, I’m still figuring out how to use this website I only made an account to see if anyone knew what happened after noticing they had unfollowed each other 😂 love a bit of drama me

Reactions: 3
Thank you ! I’m gonna have a look back through the other threads to see if I can read about it properly, I’m still figuring out how to use this website I only made an account to see if anyone knew what happened after noticing they had unfollowed each other 😂 love a bit of drama me
You won't be disappointed 😂

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories are worrying. She’s starting to openly admit that she’s lost herself over the last few months, she needs help not Instagram “businesses”

Her latest stories are worrying. She’s starting to openly admit that she’s lost herself over the last few months, she needs help not Instagram “businesses”
Ive noticed it too she keeps saying shes lost herself and blaming it on her instagram going down hill i honestly think shes not happy and its clear to see but she wont admitt that because it means saying that other people were right and shes wrong chloe if your reading this i have my issues with you but its clear to see your not happy you have completely changed and i hope you do get the help you need because i think its quite sad that within not even a year you have changed your personality lost friends all through a relationship best thing to do is walk away before you get in too deep

i think shes so desperate to prove shes some bi sexual/lesbian icon she would rather stay where she is then walk away she jumped in a new relationship way too fast

Can I requote from earlier 😂

“today was the first time I’ve been out since I’ve broken my feet” so she caught Covid from staying inside if todays the first time she’s been out or do you catch it the same day?
She went out last week for pick and mix? So not the first time she’s been out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the sad thing about Instagram isn't everything is temporary, if you get a load of likes, views and a few collaborations and you feel validated, as if you've achieved something but when you can't keep it up it feels all comes crashing down and is hard to get back up again. I genuinely don't mean this with any malice but she should use insta as a hobby and focus on a job/career that will actually make her feel fulfilled, not just instant cash tricks. She feels like she's lost herself because she doesn't know what she is doing one day to the next chasing after the next quick coin, find something you love and pursue it

Reactions: 8
Just caught up from all the Kelly gossip and bleeping hell what a wild ride 😂 she really ain’t changed a bit still got a major screw loose I see 😂😂😂

Covid my arse!!!!!!
She’s looking for bloody restaurants that serve LOBSTER! Doesn’t sound child friendly to me chlo….

Covid my arse!!!!!!
She’s looking for bloody restaurants that serve LOBSTER! Doesn’t sound child friendly to me chlo….

“We don’t want to drive”
Shut up Chloe you’ve never driven a car in your life 🤣🤣🤣 or paid £1 towards anything to do with one 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Covid my arse!!!!!!

“We don’t want to drive”
Shut up Chloe you’ve never driven a car in your life 🤣🤣🤣 or paid £1 towards anything to do with one 🤣🤣🤣
Thought shes suppose to be isolating because of covid ?

I know legally you dont have too but think its irrisponsiable if you have to take your kids to school fair enough but just cause you wanna stuff your face with lobster na thats wrong imo

Reactions: 7
It's so triggering when she says she cant wear a t-shirt and legging because of a tyre of belly fat and makes "ew" noises. Im genuinely fairly happy with how I look, I'm a size 14 sometimes a 16 but when I hear stuff like that it makes me feel tit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's so triggering when she says she cant wear a t-shirt and legging because of a tyre of belly fat and makes "ew" noises. Im genuinely fairly happy with how I look, I'm a size 14 sometimes a 16 but when I hear stuff like that it makes me feel tit
Shes an insensistive idiot. There is nothing wrong with how you look 💕

• Heart
On a positive Aaron has the boys and its so nice to see them with Teddy, didnt chloe have him over once and bang on about how lovely it is despite her and Aaron splitting that she can continue to have a relationship with Teddy, even did a dedicated Instagram post 🥱🤥

• Heart
On a positive Aaron has the boys and its so nice to see them with Teddy, didnt chloe have him over once and bang on about how lovely it is despite her and Aaron splitting that she can continue to have a relationship with Teddy, even did a dedicated Instagram post 🥱🤥
She clearly never gave a duck about him. All those years together down the drain

If I went out to a nice place to eat expensive food and those pair sat near to me, I’d be FEWMIN

How the duck does someone on benefits afford that? Oh yeah, fraud.

Chloe: I'm so fat I'm disgusting I look gross in everything
Also chloe "we've got snacks, we've got ripples, lollies"

And wtf is the sprite challenge. What's fun about drinking a bottle of pop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.