Chloe Todd #19 Always jumping into things feet first!

Will Chloe get a job?

• No she's lazy

Votes: 116 69.5%
  • Nobody would have her

Votes: 38 22.8%
  • Sitting on your arse isn't a job Chloe

Votes: 43 25.7%
  • Yes, she will

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • ShEs An InFlUeNcEr

Votes: 54 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry i am confused

shes got a client managing their social media are people that thick ?! I honestly think the persons just looked at her following and gone wow she has a lot of followers her engagement rate is shocking shes loosing between 10-20 followers each day anything not to get off her arse and get a proper job i suppose 🙄

Reactions: 9
It comes to something when your followers are dropping yet your tattle threads are flying

Reactions: 4
So she has removed all evidence of Holly again or am I just really behind. Benefit fraud after her again?

Recap I probably missed out stuff but

- Broke her legs jumping out of an upstairs window at Hollys mums house because she ‘was locked in the bathroom’
- Keeps removing then adding Holly from instagram for some strange reason
- Forgot what time school pick up time is
- Still does not want a real job and back to being a social media manager
- GM closed down again currently at the 3rd remake
- Got kittens but who knows where they are
- Got tit tattoos
- Orange fingers

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How’s it her first proper time out when she said she took Milo out for pancakes last week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How old is Chloe? Copying Holly like that. I'd actually want to whack her. I hate it when children do it let alone a fully grown adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How old is Chloe? Copying Holly like that. I'd actually want to whack her. I hate it when children do it let alone a fully grown adult.
Came here to say the same thing she honestly has a face you want to slap anyway i dont even get why upload that to your instagram ? And to think this is the girl people want managing their social media

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The girl who has hired her must be an idiot after everything she said about how her Instagram is failing and she needs to get a job to then hire her to help with her Instagram. 🙄

So she has removed all evidence of Holly again or am I just really behind. Benefit fraud after her again?

- Broke her legs jumping out of an upstairs window at Hollys mums house because she ‘was locked in the bathroom’
- Got tit tattoos
- Orange fingers
Her social blade shows she deleted some media not long ago

The girl who has hired her must be an idiot after everything she said about how her Instagram is failing and she needs to get a job to then hire her to help with her Instagram. 🙄
If its even true

- Got tit tattoos
- Orange fingers

how can you FORGET!! taking the boys to soft play and moaning about it 🙄

Came here to say the same thing she honestly has a face you want to slap anyway i dont even get why upload that to your instagram ? And to think this is the girl people want managing their social media

No one wants her to manage their social media, gotta be on crack that’s for sure 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
For someone who's not been out how has she managed to get Covid, especially as she said she wonders if Holly will get it. Bet you she won't be responsible and isolate

Reactions: 6
For someone who's not been out how has she managed to get Covid, especially as she said she wonders if Holly will get it. Bet you she won't be responsible and isolate
I caught it during lockdown, food shopping its pretty easy to get from anyone tbf

Reactions: 1
Can I requote from earlier 😂

“today was the first time I’ve been out since I’ve broken my feet” so she caught Covid from staying inside if todays the first time she’s been out or do you catch it the same day?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.