Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her own words she spent the last few days reading the threads.. why on you the website you hate so much for days? Enjoy the time with your kids you dingdong

She’s just jumped on this bandwagon, as it’s controversial and will get people talking about her views on Elle, rather than the doxxing she did.

Not unfollowed Connor though have you Chlo? How comes.. don’t think people will notice that you’re still supporting him.. his tweets were just as vile wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her own words she spent the last few days reading the threads.. why on you the website you hate so much for days? Enjoy the time with your kids you dingdong

She’s just jumped on this bandwagon, as it’s controversial and will get people talking about her views on Elle, rather than the doxxing she did.

Not unfollowed Connor though have you Chlo? How comes.. don’t think people will notice that you’re still supporting him.. his tweets were just as vile wtf
Exactly this !! She hates this site so much yet has spent past few days on it so its ok when its not her thread then?

Reactions: 2
A mistake is a one off I'd feel more for Ellie if it was a one off like Chloe's racist comment it was a one off I think she was dumb for it. But Ellie is a another level of hate and racism I have no respect for anyone that defends her or says something like be kind 🙄

Reactions: 5
A mistake is a one off I'd feel more for Ellie if it was a one off like Chloe's racist comment it was a one off I think she was dumb for it. But Ellie is a another level of hate and racism I have no respect for anyone that defends her or says something like be kind 🙄
Idc she’s literally only defending Elle Darby because she’s a racist herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So clout chaser chloe is pretending about how shocked and disgusted she was when she read her tweets, stop saying what you think sounds good.

Reactions: 3
Well that Elle Darby story is shocking from someone is who is in a same sex relationship how can you almost sit on the fence and so close to condoning it 🤔. Also the threads have been flying how has she kept up 😆

Reactions: 4
Chloe deleted all the Holly pictures because she read on here that people say she doesn't take the boys out properly, she went to delete pictures of the boys but thought "duck that" but didn't re upload Holly's pictures. You've either broken up or you're getting investigated we all know 😂😂 what has pictures of Holly got to do with taking your sons out

Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me who Elle and Connor are and what's happened? Clearly I live under a rock as I'm clueless by I feel this thread is talking about it alot so I need to be knowledged up 🤓

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me who Elle and Connor are and what's happened? Clearly I live under a rock as I'm clueless by I feel this thread is talking about it alot so I need to be knowledged up 🤓
You're best finding elles thread the recaps are good on there all the info you need

Pull me a new one chloe 🙄 pick a lane with that bleep Elle and stay in it. Also you claim you read hate sites all day 🤣 and deleted pics of holly coz people on hate sites said you don’t spend enough time with your boys 🥴🤣 wtf. No one messaged asking about you and holly did they, YOU read it on here 🙄 so though you better come up with some BS excuse

Reactions: 7
There's a wiki page with the receipts if you click on the thread and at regular top there's a wiki link

Pull me a new one chloe 🙄 pick a lane with that bleep Elle and stay in it. Also you claim you read hate sites all day 🤣 and deleted pics of holly coz people on hate sites said you don’t spend enough time with your boys 🥴🤣 wtf. No one messaged asking about you and holly did they, YOU read it on here 🙄 so though you better come up with some BS excuse
It makes absolutely no sense thats why she has not exposed anyone because shes reading here herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol @ chloe pipping up about Elle, ' you're not any better' bringing up how people are sad enough to scroll back through tweets from 2011.
Does she actually realise that racism is a hate crime? And that the age of criminal responsibility is 10 in the UK, old enough to know better than spew the hateful tit she has.
The only person to blame is Elle, not the person who discovered the tweets but the vile scummy racist, homophobe person that she is.

Ps chlo you aint gonna get a blue Peter badge for sticking up for her either.

Reactions: 10
'but to push for more hate youre not no better'.... chloe todd January 2022.

4 days prior, had girls apologising for being found on tattle.. begging her not to post them on her stories. She did it. And even tagged the people in the stories, which after speaking to two of the members who were outed received tens of hate messages.
Dont promote one message and do another chloe, you are just as disgusting.

Reactions: 15
She's just saying this so she can wear he angelle collection hoodie.

I kinda get her point but I wouldn't be making videos defending a racist, homophobic, fatphobic, ableist. There's nothing Elle can do to change the things she said and no apology will ever be good enough so where does it go from here? 2/3 threads a day repeating the same thing? I was a fan of hers before this, thankfully Iv never bought her clothes though! I'm biracial & fat and felt horrible reading the comments. I was reading the thread but Iv stopped now.

Just caught up on the whole Elle thing (I had no idea who she was until today) but I am SHOCKED

How can anyone defend her, yes the tweets were 10 years ago but the sheer volume and seriousness of what was being said in them is vile. You don’t just completely change views like that regardless of how much time has passed! The fact our Chlo is sticking up for her tells us everything we need to know

I am shook

She's just saying this so she can wear he angelle collection hoodie.

I kinda get her point but I wouldn't be making videos defending a racist, homophobic, fatphobic, ableist. There's nothing Elle can do to change the things she said and no apology will ever be good enough so where does it go from here? 2/3 threads a day repeating the same thing? I was a fan of hers before this, thankfully Iv never bought her clothes though! I'm biracial & fat and felt horrible reading the comments. I was reading the thread but Iv stopped now.
Birds of a feather flock together and all thar. Chloe has her own racists tweets which she excuses as her being a 17 year old child so didn't know better.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on the whole Elle thing (I had no idea who she was until today) but I am SHOCKED

How can anyone defend her, yes the tweets were 10 years ago but the sheer volume and seriousness of what was being said in them is vile. You don’t just completely change views like that regardless of how much time has passed! The fact our Chlo is sticking up for her tells us everything we need to know

I am shook
If she was 10 I would understand, there's a lot you don't know at 16 either but every 16 year-old knows racism is wrong. She was that racist in her views she put it out there on social media and couldn't even keep it to herself. Chloe is just being a beg and trying to get attention and following.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.