Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she over complicating eating healthy and exercising?
If you’re that serious you’d be going on walks etc whilst the kids aren’t at home and not giving in to bad food so easily so often 😴 #boringsamecontent
Exactly this shes just ignorant people are giving her advice to help her out not be nasty but no todd knows best 🤦‍♀️

If what she was doing worked then she wouldn’t have any issues with losing weight, she’d already be heathy 🤷‍♀️

Facts are not attacks Toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If what she was doing worked then she wouldn’t have any issues with losing weight, she’d already be heathy 🤷‍♀️

Facts are not attacks Toad.
Well the weekend would have totally cancelled out any good she did especially after that meal i like my food as much as the next person but i simply can not comprehend how she can go from eating a toddler size dinner to what she ate on friday either she makes her portions small on instagram to seek some attention from it and get off on people being worried about her or she starves herself so much it leads to a big binge she needs to get some serious help or just stop talking about weight loss all together

She’s definitely more obsessive over weight loss than the health and care of her kids 🙃

Reactions: 4
Has she gave up with doxing people then? What happened to the 6 people she had to out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well the weekend would have totally cancelled out any good she did especially after that meal i like my food as much as the next person but i simply can not comprehend how she can go from eating a toddler size dinner to what she ate on friday either she makes her portions small on instagram to seek some attention from it and get off on people being worried about her or she starves herself so much it leads to a big binge she needs to get some serious help or just stop talking about weight loss all together
her relationship with food is very concerning and to essentially starve yourself in the week and then binge at weekends is so unhealthy both physically and mentally.
I’m very surprised her family or friends haven’t noticed this, if it was someone around me I’d be having a serious conversation with them about it. It’s kind of sad that she doesn’t have anyone around her to tell her how unhealthy her relationship with food is

Reactions: 2
her relationship with food is very concerning and to essentially starve yourself in the week and then binge at weekends is so unhealthy both physically and mentally.
I’m very surprised her family or friends haven’t noticed this, if it was someone around me I’d be having a serious conversation with them about it. It’s kind of sad that she doesn’t have anyone around her to tell her how unhealthy her relationship with food is
I can imagine chloe being quite draining though, look how she is with holly sometimes through messages and even on stories you can hear in her voice how fed up of telling chloe how amazing she is you can not help someone who refuses the help

Reactions: 3
I’m still laughing bout the tax return and pretending she’s had an accountant do it before hahaha yeh right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly thought this thread was going to get LIVELY
Back to the same old boring tit.
Surely you would want to better yourself in private?? But then then wonders why she has so many negative comments when she flops.
Just makes me cringe when she calls herself an 'influencer' cos she's only influencing young girls into such horrific habits. Its weird, like surely this isnt making her happy?!
Its almost like she values her own self worth based on the size of clothes she in, size 14 or 24 shes still a proper twit regardless tbh 🙃🙃

PUTIN WE NEED YOU

Reactions: 8
Honestly thought this thread was going to get LIVELY
Back to the same old boring tit.
Surely you would want to better yourself in private?? But then then wonders why she has so many negative comments when she flops.
Just makes me cringe when she calls herself an 'influencer' cos she's only influencing young girls into such horrific habits. Its weird, like surely this isnt making her happy?!
Its almost like she values her own self worth based on the size of clothes she in, size 14 or 24 shes still a proper twit regardless tbh 🙃🙃

PUTIN WE NEED YOU
Putin is still with us 👀

Problem is with her is she’s a lazy cow. Sits on her arse in the house all day EVERY day or she’s either sat in taxis car on her arse. She has no movement in her body never walks anywhere never does any exercise what so ever so she’s just sat there on her arse eating becus she’s bored. She doesn’t go out to work, doesn’t go anywhere which involves moving her body

Reactions: 5
She posted her partner naked and didn’t tell them? She really is the lowest of the lowest scum. How can she rant about ‘having a good heart’ and how ‘the trolls are horrible’ when she is an evil piece of tit herself.
I’m sorry but
I highly doubt it! He comes across as a family man. What decent guy would allow their partner to do that 😬
Probably one that’s been manipulated and gaslit into thinking “it’s normal” “it’s the only way to keep our family together” and loved her so much he wanted to see her happy and maybe just maybe be a good bleeping mum. Shame it didn’t work

She always saids this then nothing ever materialises from it we shall see 👀

Also can we please take note of something while talking about tattle chloe has always said theres loads of people she dislikes but would not voice it online but today is mocking a tik toker on her stories saying she hates her voice 😂 i know its small but contradicts everything she apparently stands for ?
Remember the giveaway she was gonna do in January to give back but ppl had to pay postage hahahaha

Putin is still with us 👀
I think Putin was Aaron 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I forgot about the supposed giveaway. How embarrassing to announce stuff but never actually follow through.

although she did get the kids excited about a non existent caravan holiday that’s been booked 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.