Chloe Todd #16 What does Chloe and Buy Now, Pay Later have is common? Zilch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these friends she had weren't like lifelong friends? Chloe has a history of meeting people online and then we never heard of them again. She's the common denominator

Reactions: 6
You’ve just hit the nail on the head so well
At first, I was like fair play to her if people are that dumb. But, as an “influencer” you have a duty of care to your followers - isn’t this the reason she doesn’t allow MLMs / free advertising etc? To look after her “followers” . I could even accept it if she was being transparent and not deleting comments questioning her or the admins. They’re even deleting articles about the risks… we know a lot of people would be desperate or vulnerable and trust the group and Chloe blindly so I think that it’s so wrong.

it probably wouldn’t even be so bad if she just posted a thread and allowed everyone’s links in the comments, a bit fairer. One post and pinned it to the top.

Why isn’t she making money of sponsored posts like brands like the rest of the groups on Facebook? Just seems greedy to me.

sorry for the rant it’s not you, I just hate the thought of financially vulnerable people being exploited! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Someone said it on here but she comes Accross quite greedy bragging about all her new stuff when if she’s just excited about zilch and wants everyone to make money she could let everyone do it inmb the comments, she chooses not to as this way she’ll get more
At first, I was like fair play to her if people are that dumb. But, as an “influencer” you have a duty of care to your followers - isn’t this the reason she doesn’t allow MLMs / free advertising etc? To look after her “followers” . I could even accept it if she was being transparent and not deleting comments questioning her or the admins. They’re even deleting articles about the risks… we know a lot of people would be desperate or vulnerable and trust the group and Chloe blindly so I think that it’s so wrong.

it probably wouldn’t even be so bad if she just posted a thread and allowed everyone’s links in the comments, a bit fairer. One post and pinned it to the top.

Why isn’t she making money of sponsored posts like brands like the rest of the groups on Facebook? Just seems greedy to me.

sorry for the rant it’s not you, I just hate the thought of financially vulnerable people being exploited! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I've heard from numerous people that Holly has been abusive so this red flag behaviour isn't a surprise to me. The blood jewellery, tattoo and engagement, love bites is all just control and then to top it off to not have ANY social media yet you met via messaging each other online??? Why would you need to have access to Chloes Instagram?? Not sticking up for Chloe but watch this space it won't be long until Holly starts to be abusive.
100% this!!! But likes we’ve said Chloe is just as bad, the whole thing is so toxic, it’s like waiting to see who will out do the other one with the abuse.

Imagine having Christmas dinner with someone that will probably shite themselves
I think they refer to that as “a gift”

It’ll be interesting when it all goes to tit how she tries to come back for it. Even when the relationship has ran into the ground she’ll be trying to string it a long as to prove us all wrong.
I hope for the kids sake she chooses them over her pride and just walks away from her now.

Reactions: 1
Shes doing a give away but if you aren't local you'll have to pay postage 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never heard of someone doing a giveaway where if you don’t live in a specific small town you have to pay postage?
I mean yeah it might be £5 but that’s the point of entering a competition if you still have to spend money to get the prize 😂? Kind of takes away the fun of it lmao

Annoyed at myself for mouthing off on girls mouth now, I’m bored and it was entertaining af

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's no way she's buying £150 of gifts for a giveaway and making someone pay postage. She's giving away stuff she's got or has been sent 100%

Reactions: 9
She’s giving a way a load of half eaten American sweets and junk out her boo hoo advent calendar isn’t she.

Reactions: 10
How stingy of her. Jeezus. It’s a fiver. She keeps on about how much money she has spent even posting her bank statements showing her purchases but it comes to spending a fiver to do a give away to say thanks. That’s too much. She honestly just grinds my gears. Then has the nerve to be like “oh I love to give stuff away to say thankyou...” as if she’s bloody mother Theresa.

Reactions: 7
Chloes giveaway is the most embarrassing thing I've seen.. Oh its a giveaway, but you have to pay for postage because I've got no money of my own 🤢

Shuuut up you melt. You've been bragging about how you've spent over 2 grand and now you can't spend a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a shite giveaway like everything else it'll be mentioned but never happen. Worrying she's spent all her zilch amount she does realise its not free money

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the stuff she’s giving away will be things people have given her for Christmas… she seems like the type of person who would do that.

I can’t see the giveaway because I’m blocked. Can someone post it here please? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.