Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Witchtits

Putin where are ya? Has Chloe too you? Send us a sign. We're all very scared. Our families, children and relationships are at risk here. If my family ever found out I had slagged off a "influencer" they would disown me, I would lose everything

Don't let her scare you off guys, she can't prove or do shit. Just a weird little control freak who can't stand the fact that people have an opinion that she doesn't like. Would she be desperate to know who we are if we were saying great things? No it's probably because Holly's family have read all this shit. Chloe pick a real life over an insta life then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Werty123

At this point I feel sorry for her. Sat in bed, so upset she can’t even enjoy time with her kids. She threatens she knows who we we are.

chloe babe I fucked your baby dad I know your reading and yes you were together at the time and yes that’s why he didn’t care you went full on lesbo xxx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Twinklestar

Well the last 24 hours has been fun.
Thoughts to the fallen - sorrynotsoz, Sharnijade and putin - Good effort lads ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Gossipgirl9101

Hes done a q&a so far people have asked:
Have you been cheated on? He said yes
Why he didn't have social media? He said control
Has he ever cheated?!? He said no, treats people how he wants to be treated
Hes found his self confidence this year and looking to get a morgage next year?!?
Someone said it was nice to see him take the boys somewhere other than a cafe; he said there's nothing better than seeing his kids have fun.

Basically shitting all over chloe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Chloe's holding her hostage in the broken boiler cupboard till she says sorry. Feeding her only tastes on the states and making her wipe her arse. Working on a rescue mission 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Tbh if my daughters partner kept talking online about shitting on herself and my daughter and how my daughter put her hand down her trousers and found shit all over her crack I'd be buying her a load of hygiene stuff too and maybe a book about how to wash and not be a dirty tramp

• Haha
Reactions: 20

OJ_96

demi doesn’t like being slagged off on tattle yet slags chloe off.
Snakes don’t hide in the grass, they use religion to pretend innocence and live off zilch referral codes

• Heart
Reactions: 19

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Aaron can have all my personal details to tell toad on the condition he shags me. I’ll be waiting hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18

RedTiger

VIP Member
Shes doing a give away but if you aren't local you'll have to pay postage 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
She literally spent over 2 grand in a month on crap but won’t pay £5 postage for a winner on her giveaway. Her kids are head to toe in expensive crap they don’t care about and she can’t afford but £5 postage crosses the line. I can’t believe she is real this has to be a joke did she learn ANYTHING at her social media course 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Anyway Kelly your a weird cunt for practically grooming a grown woman into a friendship, going round her house, spending time with her & her kids just to gossip online. Absolute deranged, dangerous, stalker behaviour. I'd be warning people if I was Chloe 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17

panini

VIP Member
99E20BC4-DE5A-4504-81BE-55409BF360CD.jpeg
Chloe hun two of your toes are sticking out and they’re at least a size too big.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
If you have to keep saying you're a good person, a nice person etc you're not, sorry. Also 'she didn't mean what she said" umm clearly she did babe, it wasn't a one off 😂😂 it's been 9 months she clearly doesn't like you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16