Chloe Todd #16 What does Chloe and Buy Now, Pay Later have is common? Zilch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving this thread title. Pleased people are wising up to zilch this buy now pay later stuff is OK if you can afford to pay it back. I'm hoping the referral thing has ended I did find it quite distasteful referring people to debt can earn you money

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After all the abuse I got from one of the admins I’d be so happy if referrals have stopped 👏🏻

Reactions: 10
So Holly clearly likes browsing social media and looking at car stuff and "fashion brands" yet she apparently doesn't have any social media at all, along with Aaron who didn't have any either. Weird, bet Holly has some weird car account or something though

Especially posting on her stories, I find that a massive red flag, like she's always there and watching, controlling whats basically being said
Holly has an Instagram for her car so why doesn’t she use that?? Massive trust issues. If you ain’t got trust you got nothing boo

Reactions: 6
If my partner had my insta log in and posted things on my story without me knowing especially if it was my 'job' id be pissed 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know Chloe has always been a flake but she has got progressively worse since being with Holly, they both seem to want to rather be together in the bedroom away from the boys. I know she hid from the boys when Aaron came home but at least they were being interacted with. If you have kids they come first and if you are dating someone with kids they take them on them and realise that grown-up life is about not always having that time but making that time important when the kids are in bed etc.

If you trust someone you wouldn't need their social media logins but then given how these two got together I am sure Holly is aware that the self-same thing could happen to her as it did Aaron. Chloe would definitely bring trust issues she's not sincere or genuine with herself or others and well Holly just gives me bad vibes.

Reactions: 8
If my partner had my insta log in and posted things on my story without me knowing especially if it was my 'job' id be pissed 🚩
Let's be fair, if it were let's say Aaron doing that when they were together her little band of merry minions would be screaming abusive controlling relationship. I dont see how this is any different.

I know Chloe has always been a flake but she has got progressively worse since being with Holly, they both seem to want to rather be together in the bedroom away from the boys. I know she hid from the boys when Aaron came home but at least they were being interacted with. If you have kids they come first and if you are dating someone with kids they take them on them and realise that grown-up life is about not always having that time but making that time important when the kids are in bed etc.

If you trust someone you wouldn't need their social media logins but then given how these two got together I am sure Holly is aware that the self-same thing could happen to her as it did Aaron. Chloe would definitely bring trust issues she's not sincere or genuine with herself or others and well Holly just gives me bad vibes.
If they are in the bedroom all the time, those boys are being left to roam. I know it's a small flat but that's a major accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 7
Let's be fair, if it were let's say Aaron doing that when they were together her little band of merry minions would be screaming abusive controlling relationship. I dont see how this is any different.

If they are in the bedroom all the time, those boys are being left to roam. I know it's a small flat but that's a major accident waiting to happen.
I used to find it so werid when she would say oh with Aaron it was a one sided open relationship now and how she had a free pass to cheat on himif people wanna do that thats fine but when he even confirmed that wasnt the case it just shows she has no respect for the person shes dating i think shes always been like this but has been so worse since being with holly she is not going out drinking etc but she is ditching the kids any chance she gets i think its so unfair how they do all this stuff and the kids dont get anything nice not even done anything with them for christmas except apperently watch a film with them which lets be honest we never saw them so who knows and go for breakfast with santa which her ziltch paid for 😂 them pair as selfish as duck them poor boys man hope Aaron spoils them rotten on christmas with love and time because my god they need it

Reactions: 2
I know what’s said about holly on these threads and I agree because I also find her creepy af, but can we not forget that Aaron didn’t have social media until after being in a relationship with Chloe? She’s toxic. I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know that holly was on her instagram. Anything for content 🙄

Reactions: 16
Does chloe still talk to connie becky and the other insta girls seen connie got into her dream uni and no word from chloe i think its quite sad shes ditched her friends for a relationship i get as we get older friends can drift but it just comes across like shes cut everyone that is not holly off i get the inpression many dont approve because they were all around at the start now just gone ?
i don’t know the answer but I was thinking the same thing.No sign of Becky or Connie or jazz anyone form Instagram. It seems to be all about Holly and Kelly.

Reactions: 1
I know what’s said about holly on these threads and I agree because I also find her creepy af, but can we not forget that Aaron didn’t have social media until after being in a relationship with Chloe? She’s toxic. I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know that holly was on her instagram. Anything for content 🙄
Then she literally says she doesn’t want holly posting on her stories? If you feel that strongly about it then tell her not us.

the zilch website clearly says the person signing up only gets their £15 after their first purchase - so why is she lying to people. This is as of 5 days ago so I think the rules must have changed
So all in all its a scam anyway well done chlo 👏 hope u feel happy with yourself i cant even believe she has the cheek to compare promoting a buy now pay later to giving a tesco worker an employee discount 🤣🤣

I've heard from numerous people that Holly has been abusive so this red flag behaviour isn't a surprise to me. The blood jewellery, tattoo and engagement, love bites is all just control and then to top it off to not have ANY social media yet you met via messaging each other online??? Why would you need to have access to Chloes Instagram?? Not sticking up for Chloe but watch this space it won't be long until Holly starts to be abusive.

Reactions: 9
So all in all its a scam anyway well done chlo 👏 hope u feel happy with yourself i cant even believe she has the cheek to compare promoting a buy now pay later to giving a tesco worker an employee discount 🤣🤣
She’s something else 🤣

She’s something else 🤣
I can’t blame her that if she’s accumulated all these sums from her huge following that I’d probably do the same as it’s free money? But even so it’s gone a bit over the top now and there’s a lot of young people who could end up in debt because of this around Christmas

I can’t blame her that if she’s accumulated all these sums from her huge following that I’d probably do the same as it’s free money? But even so it’s gone a bit over the top now and there’s a lot of young people who could end up in debt because of this around Christmas
At first, I was like fair play to her if people are that dumb. But, as an “influencer” you have a duty of care to your followers - isn’t this the reason she doesn’t allow MLMs / free advertising etc? To look after her “followers” . I could even accept it if she was being transparent and not deleting comments questioning her or the admins. They’re even deleting articles about the risks… we know a lot of people would be desperate or vulnerable and trust the group and Chloe blindly so I think that it’s so wrong.

it probably wouldn’t even be so bad if she just posted a thread and allowed everyone’s links in the comments, a bit fairer. One post and pinned it to the top.

Why isn’t she making money of sponsored posts like brands like the rest of the groups on Facebook? Just seems greedy to me.

sorry for the rant it’s not you, I just hate the thought of financially vulnerable people being exploited! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And she's still pushing the link, it doesn't look like zilch are going the referral from comments on posts
The flexing is embarrassing sure if you have worked for it then be proud

Chloe was so desperate to prove to people she is lesbian now that she went for someone with many red flags. All this for social media and her poor boys being pushed to the side.

This is why you should get to know the person before you rush the relationship especially when children are involved. You don’t know the person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Most the comments were getting deleted but looks like a lot more people are wising up to the zilch crap so I wouldn’t say it will be going on much longer
Ok but this group is not fast paced? The original maybe but this back up back up group is snoozeeeeeee fest

Reactions: 7
Chloe was so desperate to prove to people she is lesbian now that she went for someone with many red flags. All this for social media and her poor boys being pushed to the side.

This is why you should get to know the person before you rush the relationship especially when children are involved. You don’t know the person.
It's just sad that she can't see all the red flags and mistakes it for love when it's controlling behaviour its toxic not healthy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.