Chloe Todd #16 What does Chloe and Buy Now, Pay Later have is common? Zilch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her " friend " asks how Holly is posting on her IG.

Also chlo, messages and stories can wait until the kids are in bed. You don't need to be constantly on your phone when the kids are around - even more so on the rare occasion you've taken them out

Reactions: 7
Oh her stories just SCREAM mistrust 😭🤢 like, the face she felt she needed to explain it so much either means she’s lying and does give their phone over for compliments or she has to share her password because there’s no trust in the relationship 😂

Reactions: 9
🚩🚩🚩 Holly being logged into her Instagram 🚩🚩🚩

We all knew she was insecure, but this is scary. Holly is such a creep.

Reactions: 13
So Holly clearly likes browsing social media and looking at car stuff and "fashion brands" yet she apparently doesn't have any social media at all, along with Aaron who didn't have any either. Weird, bet Holly has some weird car account or something though

🚩🚩🚩 Holly being logged into her Instagram 🚩🚩🚩

We all knew she was insecure, but this is scary. Holly is such a creep.
Especially posting on her stories, I find that a massive red flag, like she's always there and watching, controlling whats basically being said

Reactions: 7
Most the comments were getting deleted but looks like a lot more people are wising up to the zilch crap so I wouldn’t say it will be going on much longer

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Most the comments were getting deleted but looks like a lot more people are wising up to the zilch crap so I wouldn’t say it will be going on much longer
even the comments the other admin girls posted were deleted. They don’t even know what they are doing as a team !!!!

Reactions: 5
Bit sick of hearing how they give up their free time to run girlsmouth for free. Okay dont then stop complaining.

Reactions: 12
There’s comments on the recent advertisement saying Zilch stopped doing referral promo yesterday. How will Chloe cope now without her free takeaway money :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s comments on the recent advertisement saying Zilch stopped doing referral promo yesterday. How will Chloe cope now without her free takeaway money :ROFLMAO:
Wait did they ? 😂😂😂 chloe be crying in the corner quick chlo go find the next get rich quick scheme before u actually have to get a real job u lazy duck

Reactions: 2
Wait did they ? 😂😂😂 chloe be crying in the corner quick chlo go find the next get rich quick scheme before u actually have to get a real job u lazy duck
Honestly I haven’t massively looked into it because I will never use Zilch so I don’t particularly care for it, but I’ve seen a couple of comments such as this top one saying the referral reward ended yesterday!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Does chloe still talk to connie becky and the other insta girls seen connie got into her dream uni and no word from chloe i think its quite sad shes ditched her friends for a relationship i get as we get older friends can drift but it just comes across like shes cut everyone that is not holly off i get the inpression many dont approve because they were all around at the start now just gone ?

Reactions: 4
Does chloe still talk to connie becky and the other insta girls seen connie got into her dream uni and no word from chloe i think its quite sad shes ditched her friends for a relationship i get as we get older friends can drift but it just comes across like shes cut everyone that is not holly off i get the inpression many dont approve because they were all around at the start now just gone ?
Tbf chloe has never uplifted them girls when good things have happened to them! Obviously could be done in private, but it chloe so doubt it. She is a fair weather friend and will end up sad and lonely because people will get sick of being used for personal gain.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I haven’t massively looked into it because I will never use Zilch so I don’t particularly care for it, but I’ve seen a couple of comments such as this top one saying the referral reward ended yesterday!
I bloody hope so but I wonder why the girl who works for them and comments every post like “message me I’ll look into your issues babesss xxxx” didn’t say. But I also think it’s so strange that she’s doing that too, you don’t see people raising tickets for Sky in the comments section on a fb group. Just another thing that makes me question the legitimacy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.