Chloe Todd #16 What does Chloe and Buy Now, Pay Later have is common? Zilch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a huge fan of Chloe but after she directed people here and Iv read the threads im disgusted. All I can see when I read that Demi's posts is a textbook narcissist. Iv spend the last few days with crippling anxiety wondering if she's going to accuse me of being one of these accounts just because I viewed Kelly's story and I'm new here. Go Louise & Aaron for sticking up for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone on that post has commented and said they are the police? Wonder if it's the "police" they told Chloe she's allowed to threaten and harass people?

Reactions: 7
Someone on that post has commented and said they are the police? Wonder if it's the "police" they told Chloe she's allowed to threaten and harass people?
Would not suprise me it was confirmed to me by her local police no one there would have advised her to dox people because in their own words it would make her just as bad

Chloes fucked herself up with any legal case now even if she tried to take tattle down the legal route if shes been seen to expose and dox people they would see it as tit for tat anyway so either way shes screwed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.