Chloe Todd #15 Benefit dodging, but we all know Holly's lodging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the most excitement we’ve had over the last month was Aaron’s drunken revelations. Chloe otherwise has been pretty boring. She’s taken to travelling her local area and reviewing the parks. Still refuses to spend any money on the children, yet seems no issue to spend money with Holly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the night she was jumped the kids was at Aarons it was the day she went theatre as she confirmed this previously so shes just lying to play the victim yet again i can imagine chloe trying to get gobby with someone most people arnt randomly jumped by people they know if it was a random mugging it would make more sense i think she provoked the attack sorry not even sorry

Reactions: 6
Old thread here https://tattle.life/threads/chloe-t...how-much-longer-will-her-boys-be-caged.23791/

Well done to @Tanne1999 for the new thread title!

View attachment 871359

(I know @PinkGinPrincess had slightly more votes but we're not allowed swears in thread titles so couldn't use it!)

Anyone care to do a recap?
Thanks for my first thread title 🎉 going to celebrate by having a slimming world friendly dinner and 4 Starbucks hand delivered by my favourite Taxi in my gifted Boohoo outfit 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her chatty stories are never daily and when she does a q&a I'd rather watch paint dry

Reactions: 4
Recap
Carpet is still dirty.

I don’t know she is boring.

Considers owning a facebook group as a full time job. Why am I even paying taxes for people like her she is on benefits why does she lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like the most excitement we’ve had over the last month was Aaron’s drunken revelations. Chloe otherwise has been pretty boring. She’s taken to travelling her local area and reviewing the parks. Still refuses to spend any money on the children, yet seems no issue to spend money with Holly.
what did aaron reveal?

Reactions: 2
the night she was jumped the kids was at Aarons it was the day she went theatre as she confirmed this previously so shes just lying to play the victim yet again i can imagine chloe trying to get gobby with someone most people arnt randomly jumped by people they know if it was a random mugging it would make more sense i think she provoked the attack sorry not even sorry
She did have the kids with her when she was attacked. It was before they went to aarons i believe

Highlight of the day Frankenstein dentist appointment jeez this girl is boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.