Chloe Todd #15 Benefit dodging, but we all know Holly's lodging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwwww Chloe you sound like a teenage insecure little girl🤢 stop fishing for compliments ffs it's too much to watch. Even if your girlfriend sounds done with you. It's not cute.

Reactions: 7
Omg they are both so weird and they are left to bring up two boys, that’s worrying

Reactions: 2
Has she not come out of that tracksuit since she got it 🤢 also why is her bottom lip literally three times the size of her top?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like she's doesn't really want to be with Holly but she also reminds me of one of those people who are only with someone because they are the pretty one. They always say there's one who looks like a boy and the good lookin one in a girls relationship not that she is pretty

Reactions: 5
So she's put Ad because we all know she works with boohoo 🙈🤣 however why does it sound like she's gutted the coat has gone down to Full price? Surely if you work with a company you don't pay for clothes or have I got it wrong
exactly my first thought when I saw that 😂 I always wonder if she gets embarrassed when she’s caught lying but prob not 😂

Reactions: 2
Aaron is doing a live tonight? Apparently it’ll be juicy ehh?!!
Someone take notes as I can’t watch tonight!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.