Chloe Todd #15 Benefit dodging, but we all know Holly's lodging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s good that she can go with her eldest child to the dentist though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of my friends has a little girl in the class above Romeo at school and all she’s seen of him is coughing constantly. Really hoping that if she managed to go with holly to the dentist that she’s managed to take him to the doctors 😫 as it was weeks ago on her live we heard non stop coughing 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One of my friends has a little girl in the class above Romeo at school and all she’s seen of him is coughing constantly. Really hoping that if she managed to go with holly to the dentist that she’s managed to take him to the doctors 😫 as it was weeks ago on her live we heard non stop coughing 🙃
Unfortunately it wouldn’t surprise me if she hadn’t bothered to take him to the dr 😬

Reactions: 4
So she's put Ad because we all know she works with boohoo 🙈🤣 however why does it sound like she's gutted the coat has gone down to Full price? Surely if you work with a company you don't pay for clothes or have I got it wrong

Reactions: 6
Can advertise rubbish clothes but no mention of children in need today I don’t get how she can give herself the title of influencer, considering she has kids too

Reactions: 5
Sitting on the floor with the balcony door open, they're blatantly smoking. No wonder the kids have a cough!

Reactions: 9
That TikTok of her lips 🤮 saying she won’t get them dissolved because holly loves them.. her latest insta constantly looking at holly to tell her she fancies her. I just can’t with this girl

Just came here to say this. She’s not much older than me and if my boyfriend gave me a hickey I’d be mortified and hiding my neck, not plastering it online 😷
I’ve always called them woman STAMPS 😂 it’s quite fitting for Chloe 😂😂

I’ve always called them woman STAMPS 😂 it’s quite fitting for Chloe 😂😂
Love that 🤣
Perhaps TMI but I got one a few months ago on my chest, I could have kicked his head in when I saw it. Don’t understand the appeal in purposely getting them or showcasing them 😷

• Haha
Love that 🤣
Perhaps TMI but I got one a few months ago on my chest, I could have kicked his head in when I saw it. Don’t understand the appeal in purposely getting them or showcasing them 😷
Yeah nor me! The woman stamps am vile! I mean if u wanna suck something get a lollipop 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Notice how fed up holly sounded when she said “ you dont need to loose weight “ like it was millionth time shes said it 🤣🤣

Holly is such a sap any normal person would notice that she’s just compliment fishing- so unattractive 🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.