Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she actually know how offensive it is to say “not when you look like a fucking butch lesbian” it’s literally homophobic language, just because you’re trialling out a cringe as fuck post breakup crisis does not mean you can say what you want. I’m gobsmacked she wrote that and uploaded it. I really have second hand embarrassment for her, you can tell she’s regretting it all. In a few months she’s going to be like what the fuck, I left my baby daddy, got a girls blood and hung it round my fucking neck, shaved tramlines (?!) in my head, pretended to like music that I’ve never listened to (it’s pop punk by the way Chloe, not Punk Pop looool), got with a girl and got engaged 2 months later and displayed it all on the internet. How will she cope with the pure embarrassment. She put on her story yesterday “when I’m in my normal clothes I hate my hair” - the normal clothes being the “non lesbian” clothes I take it? So she’s even admitting it’s all a phase. Absolute dickhead

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Post up on girls mouth about your best stories prank calling childline, really chloe after the recent news with poor Arthur you're allowing posts about prank calling a child abuse helpline? Absolutely no morals the scruffy wee rat

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Old thread here https://tattle.life/threads/chloe-t...how-much-longer-will-her-boys-be-caged.23791/

Well done to @Tanne1999 for the new thread title!

View attachment 871359

(I know @PinkGinPrincess had slightly more votes but we're not allowed swears in thread titles so couldn't use it!)

Anyone care to do a recap?
Thanks for my first thread title 🎉 going to celebrate by having a slimming world friendly dinner and 4 Starbucks hand delivered by my favourite Taxi in my gifted Boohoo outfit 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

panini

VIP Member
The fact she’s tagging her pictures with #alt really annoys me. I got bullied by girls like her while I was in school for being alternative. I did not spend my teenage years being mocked for how I dressed for people like her to decide it’s now fashionable 😭

Reactions: 19

Werty123

You can absolutely tell she’s fucking skint in normal life 🤣 why is an Asda shop so exciting? She is impulse buying like a kid who’s never had chocolate would eat a box of chocolates.
She’s never been able to just buy what she wants so now she’s going all out and being wasteful.
You literally book FLIGHTS on zilch take your boys on holiday next year use the money for memories and experiences not materialistic crap

Reactions: 18

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Like her photos, bright yellow hair, colourful tattoos,'always wearing bright "rave" style clothes with large bug stomping platform boots. She usually posts outfit ideas on girlsmouth with clothes from dollskill or American for £100s of £1s. Crys if people say it's ugly 😂
I've only just twigged on to which member you're all talking about and fuck me I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated by her. Someone needs to tell her the world doesn't revolve around her and her ugly hair and clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine texting your fiancé who has most of her shaved that you look like a scrawny butch little boy because you have a tiny piece of your hair shaved 😂 absolutely crying what a dick move

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bamboo98

VIP Member
A lot of comments are now gone too. So basically if you question anything they do you’re out. Why does Chloe always get her minions to do the dirty work surely they see how much she’s taking the piss out of them.

I want to leave the group but I love watching the car crash. 🤣🤣

Also the girl defending it all isn’t even a mod 😭 She’s the Scottish one with alternative dress sense if anyone knows who that is. What is she getting out of defending them so hard other than being told she’s appreciated 🙄🙄🙄
Lisa. She’s a cunt too 😂
Thinks she’s a little miss know it all. Kissing arse so she can become a mod 🤮

I’ll miss the drama, it amused me on my shitty mental health days 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

bantersaurusrex

“I just thought I’d treat myself seeing as I came into money”

She’s talking as if she’s a millionaire. She got a few hundred quid of zilch. I couldn’t see myself spending that on fruit even if I was loaded tbh it’s so odd

Reactions: 15

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Dirty finger nails give me the boke, neither of them have manual jobs there's no excuses for dirt ground in under their nails except shit personal hygiene

WilmaHun

VIP Member
don't really think it's anyones business why he might have missed one day of school ffs :ROFLMAO: kids get ill, it happens. It's not strange at all. This thread is wild at times lmao

• Heart
I don’t post on here but I am blocked on writing on girlsmouth Facebook 😅

I done a laughing face at a girlsmouth Zilch post today as they posted it onto a local selling site and I just personally think that’s just 🤮

well here’s the convo I had after all I done was react with a laughing emoji 😬 I then blocked the ‘admin’ who messaged me for them to then abuse me on my business Instagram ❤

Attachments

• Wow

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Asking if people would actually use or be happy getting a Bayliss and Harding gift set or a body wash set. She wouldn't use it. Even boaking at the thought. Like who's too good for soap?
Chloe if someone gifts you soap this year, take the hint, they can smell your shit caked arse crack

• Haha
Oh yeah, Lisa is awful. I remember she always used to post her outfits and ask for opinions and then when people told her they weren’t a fan of her style she called everyone bullies and went on massive rants about how much everyone in her town hates her or something 😭 I’m sure she did it in a few groups I was a part of, bonkers

• Heart
Reactions: 14