Chloe Todd #12 Covered in hicks, clothes on tick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/chloe-todd-:sleep:11-507-personalities-and-every-single-one-is-dull.20376/

Winning thread title @charxlou 🥳🥳
1628000419010.png

She's got "blood" necklaces with the new girlfriend
Holly has had a "C" tattoo in a little love heart on her ring finger
It was one of the boy's birthdays, but Chloe gave more attention to her GF's new tattoo than she did to their birthday
She still does nothing to entertain her kids.
She still goes through 385743638 fads a week
Lips look like Richmond sausages stuck to her face
Have I missed anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Aaah my first thread title🥺🥺🥰
I’m happier than Chloe after a Klarna session, thank you😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so lucky that her kids aren’t bored or the same park over and over again 😫

like yes I moan when she doesn’t take her kids out but at the same time she manages to get to lip filler places etc. And bowling last time was more for her enjoyment

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think the drama was to do with chloe ? Bit odd how shes best buddies with her neighbour all of a sudden

Reactions: 4
“Need to start slimming world, not proper slimming world, just healthy eating” so don’t call it slimming world then?? Just say you’re eating healthy. Its like she’s too thick to understand how to actually diet, shows she’s never been to actual SW meetings. All the boys will hear is all this negativity around food/dieting it will never be good for them to listen too.

Reactions: 9
I can’t keep up to add to recap because shes such an annoying twit with 3736373 personalities still.

Most important recap
-Carpet and mirror still yet to be cleaned
-She still looks greasy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why or even how the neighbour hood drama would even affect her life? I wouldn't have a bloody clue what was happening two doors down, let alone in a cul-de-sac and even if I did, it wouldn't have any baring on my life 🤣 Also why does that mean she's suddenly becoming BFFL's with her neighbour? Half a story here!

Reactions: 8
I certainly wouldn’t want my kids growing up around ‘drama’

Why would you let your child play with your hair straighteners 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've hearf from aarons girlfriend that theres always drama at them flats and someone was arrested over threatening someone else. Just bare drama but he wouldn't take the boys for chloe which is a big muggy aint it

Not her number1 fan but I think thats muggy of him

Reactions: 9
I've hearf from aarons girlfriend that theres always drama at them flats and someone was arrested over threatening someone else. Just bare drama but he wouldn't take the boys for chloe which is a big muggy aint it

Oohh so u know him personally ? Is he how chloe potrayed him ?

Reactions: 1

There must be more tea than that 👀

I'm always a bit sceptical when new members come on claiming to know the person/people the thread is about yet they barely say anything worth saying...

Reactions: 14
Oohh so u know him personally ? Is he how chloe potrayed him ?
I don't know him personally I know his girlfriend, ive met him like once or twice thats it. Hes alright hes deffo not a doting father tho, she does more for them than he does and thats saying something lol

• Wow
I don't know him personally I know his girlfriend, ive met him like once or twice thats it. Hes alright hes deffo not a doting father tho, she does more for them than he does and thats saying something lol
Guessing he just sits inside all the time with them then 😬

Reactions: 2
Tbh I did get that feeling from him, like when they we’re together it seemed like Teddy was rarely there, like he’s a bit of a dead beat idk🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows really!

Never thought someone could do less then chloe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm always a bit sceptical when new members come on claiming to know the person/people the thread is about yet they barely say anything worth saying...
I've been on the last couple of threads too?

Tbh I did get that feeling from him, like when they we’re together it seemed like Teddy was rarely there, like he’s a bit of a dead beat idk🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows really!
He only has teddy now once a month too. His all about the new girlfriend now its a bit sad for the kids really, him and chloe aint so different

One of my friends follows him on Instagram and she’s sAys it’s all of his outings with the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.