Chloe Todd #12 Covered in hicks, clothes on tick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron has just accepted my follow request on Insta 👀

Also I think a lot of the “drama” is bullshit or Chloe causing it, my sister lives on the same cul de sac a few doors up and has no issues whatsoever with anyone, in fact they’re all really nice🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Aaron has just accepted my follow request on Insta 👀

Also I think a lot of the “drama” is bullshit or Chloe causing it, my sister lives on the same cul de sac a few doors up and has no issues whatsoever with anyone, in fact they’re all really nice🤦🏼‍♀️
Ooohhh any tea to spill ?

Reactions: 1
Ooohhh any tea to spill ?
My sister literally never sees Chloe and the kids outside, my nephews are a bit older than Chloe’s two but you’d think she’d make an effort to get to know other parents as they’ll all be going to the same school and stuff. It’s weird. Other than that, no tea lol, I went to school with Chloe but we weren’t in the same groups or anything, polar opposites tbh. I just remember her photoshopping tattoos on herself and posting the pictures all over Twitter when she was like 15 lol

• Haha
My sister literally never sees Chloe and the kids outside, my nephews are a bit older than Chloe’s two but you’d think she’d make an effort to get to know other parents as they’ll all be going to the same school and stuff. It’s weird. Other than that, no tea lol, I went to school with Chloe but we weren’t in the same groups or anything, polar opposites tbh. I just remember her photoshopping tattoos on herself and posting the pictures all over Twitter when she was like 15 lol
Is there photos of his girlfriend he’s apparently obsessed with 👀

Reactions: 3
Oh we’ve got Todd 2 coming on insta now. Also where is her big announcement thing? She’s gone oh so silent on that

I've been on the last couple of threads too?

He only has teddy now once a month too. His all about the new girlfriend now its a bit sad for the kids really, him and chloe aint so different
I feel like you’ve come on here to stir 👀

I'm loving the thread title 🤣 she really does need to take her kids different places

Reactions: 3
And she's had the boys hair cut she's definitely getting parenting advice from here

Reactions: 2
Ok Chloe we get it, you took your kids out for once. Don't need 50 boomerangs of it 😒 her content is SHOCKING

Reactions: 5
Ok Chloe we get it, you took your kids out for once. Don't need 50 boomerangs of it 😒 her content is SHOCKING
Plus why do her children need her and hollies relationship constantly put on to them. Jumping holding hands? Really 🤮 😂

Reactions: 5
... I just don't get it.

You would never see her posting CONSTANT boomerangs of Aaron interacting with his children. It's like she's pushing this "look I'm gay" motive 24/7.

Those kids are going to be gutted when they split up, because let's face it Chloe will get bored when the lesbian content dries up. And it's a shame as Hollie interacts with them more than Chloe does. Isn't she embarrassed? The only time her kids get taken out is when she has a taxi.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.